#11905 - Technical Lead (Fully-remote)
Qualitest Group is looking for a Technical Lead to join our team as part of a worldwide leading company when it comes to digital forensics investigations. Our client provides tools and solutions for forensic examiners, police officers and detectives to connect the dots of an investigation.
Our client's mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. It is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes.
As a Tech Lead you'll mentor a talented development team, shape the architecture, and drive the design and implementation of scalable solutions. Your
- day activities will involve
- stack development using Node. js and React, ensuring the seamless performance of our
- based application on AWS.
- Provide technical leadership, guiding the design and architecture of the Saa
- stack development using Node. js for backend services and React for the frontend.
- Utilize AWS services for optimal
- based performance and security.
- Work closely with the Team Lead and Architecture and collaborate with
- functional teams to translate requirements into
- quality software.
- Conduct code reviews, enforce best practices, and champion testing and QA processes.
- Mentor and coach team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, proposing and implementing innovative solutions.
Joining the team as a Tech Lead offers the opportunity to lead the technical decissions of a
- performing team in a dynamic Saa
S environment. You'll be at the forefront of technological innovation, collaborating with
- functional teams to shape the future of our platform. The role provides flexibility, professional development opportunities, and a chance to contribute to a company driving positive change.
- 6+ years of solid
- on experience in designing & developing front and backend applications for
- based applications
- Proven experience as a Tech Lead (2+ years) in a Saa
- Proficiency in Node. js (ideally Nest
JS) and React (or similar) for scalable application development.
- Hands-on experience with AWS services (e. g. , Lambda, EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo
- Strong understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SQL/No
SQL and data stores
Ops experience with CI/CD pipelines and Docker.
- solving and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a
- paced, collaborative environment.
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 35 RON/working day
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in an variety international projects with different cultures within the IT industry.
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies.
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă