AAD IAM Specialist (Azure Specialist)
IAM security (advanced) Microsoft Azure Cloud (advanced) Azure (advanced) Our banking client from New York is looking for an experienced Azure Specialist to join the client's team working on application software development services or technical support in more complex situations. As a part of this team, you will play an essential role in ensuring that project development follows a
- centric design process, by voicing clients' needs, and striving to create experiences that are consistent, uniform, intuitive and delightful. Your role in the project: • Designs/Implements and Validates Azure IAM security configurations • Strong technical skills to implement IAM Security services with
- on experience on several of the items outlined below: o Managing identity and access
- premise with Active Directory o Managing identity and access in the Microsoft Cloud – Azure Active Directory o Secure Hybrid environments (AD Connect and authentication) o Azure AD Self-service password reset, Azure AD access reviews o Azure AD App Registration o Azure AD Directory roles o Authentication Methods (sign-on security,
- factor authentication (MFA), device
- on methods, Azure Seamless SSO, ADFS, ADFS Proxy, PHS and PTA) o Azure AD Conditional Access (Compliance and conditional access policies, device compliance policy, conditional access policy) o Role-based access control (RBAC) o Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM) o Azure AD Identity Protection (User risk policy and
- in risk policy) o Azure ATP (Plan and implementation threat protection) o Identity Lifecycle Management If you possess. . . • Knowledge of Microsoft ADFS, Azure MFA, Microsoft AD Integration with Cloud Applications/Microsoft Azure Active Directory • Experience with Azure AD B2C B2B, IAM, RBAC and
- based access • Knowledge of industry security frameworks such as CIS, NIST, Azure WAF and CAF, HIPPAA, PCI, etc • Proficiency with Python, or other scripting languages • Advanced knowledge of designing, supporting, and upgrading Azure Active Directory environments (Authentication, Authorization, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, PKI, DNS, ADFS, MIM/PAM, LAPS, etc. ) • Knowledge of SAML, Open
ID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards. • Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals and design • Certification: ▪ Microsoft Azure Cloud certified ▪ SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator ▪ Microsoft Azure Certification (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or equivalent) … then we are looking for you! We work 100% remotely or from our hub in Wrocław. We grow fast. We learn a lot. We prefer to do things instead of just talking about them. If you like to work in an environment that values trust and empowerment. . . don't hesitate, just apply!
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||AAD IAM Specialist (Azure Specialist)|
|Adăugat:||19. 3. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă