In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
* Responsibility for all engineering deliverables on time and of quality standards;
* Understand customer applications and processes (e. g. refining, ethylene, LNG applications);
* Primary point of contact for the Owner / Engineering Contractor for technical matters;
* Support the PM during Proposal Handover meeting, internal and Customer
- off meetings, project status meetings and customer meetings;
* Review / understand customer technical specifications and standards to ensure system compliance;
* Design of a technical solution for the specific customer application(create the P&IDs for the system; design the appropriate sample handling system and enclosure);
* Oversee and manage engineering project documentation and certification requirements;
* Create details design according to project documents list and incorporate relevant customer feedback;
* Create project technical variations that are timely and technically accurate.
For This Role, You Will Need:
*Bachelor’s Degree (Chemistry, Process Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering) or equivalent work experience;
* Sound technical understanding of process engineering and instrumentation;
* English language skills - verbal and written;
* Practical experience with analytical systems is an advantage;
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work on several projects at the same time;
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office Products.
Our Offer to You
We understand the importance of
- life balance and are dedicated to supporting our employees' personal and professional needs. From competitive benefits plans and comprehensive medical care to equitable opportunities for growth and development we strive to create a workplace that is supportive and rewarding.
Depending on location, our flexible work from home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your
- life mix.
Moreover, our global volunteer employee resource groups will empower you to connect with peers that share the same interest, promote diversity and inclusion and positively contribute to communities around us.
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă