Analytics Engineer, Monetisation
Scala (regular) Java (regular) Python (regular) SQL (advanced) Vinted is Europe’s biggest
- loved fashion marketplace, with 45 million members in 15 countries. We want to make
- hand the first choice worldwide. A team of over 1000 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, Amsterdam, and Utrecht develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership,
- creating, caring, and growth. Vinted is committed to building an inclusive workplace where people from all walks of life feel a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion/beliefs, disability or age. We truly believe when we can be fully ourselves, we work better.
Monetisation domain at Vinted is focused on strengthening and diversifying our
- transactional revenue streams by creating and optimizing value added services to our members and partnering with external parties to make second hand fashion more accessible worldwide.
As our new Analytics Engineer in the Monetisation domain, you will focus on making sure that we have the necessary
- quality data readily available for various business and analytical needs.
You will be part of a small Monetisation Intelligence team alongside a few Decision Scientists. At the same time you will be part of the Data Science &
Analytics (DSA) Guild with fellow data roles from other domains (i. e. being part of the same guild, you will collaborate and learn alongside other Analytics Engineers from other domains).
Within Data Science &
Analytics we have three distinct roles. We believe that each role can make a similarly sized business impact in different ways and therefore our salary ranges are the same for all three roles. To understand your role within DSA context better, here are brief descriptions of each role we have in the department:Analytics Engineers are responsible for data curation – translating data needs from stakeholders into architecting, building and maintaining efficient &
reliable data models and pipelines. Decision Scientists are responsible for actionable insights, identifying and sizing opportunities, and automated tools that increase the quality of product and business decisions by applying statistical methods and
- driven decision making. Data Scientists are responsible for identification of algorithmic opportunities, ensuring those opportunities are addressed in an optimal fashion and design, development and maintenance of
- grade statistical and machine learning algorithms.
In this position, you’ll:Architect, build, and maintain efficient &
reliable data models and pipelines for both external and internal data in partnership with data engineering
Continuously consult data and business stakeholders within the company to collect data needs - and translate this into functioning pipelines and data models
- users are able to optimally use the data models - drive optimisation, documentation, training, and monitoring of best practices
Perform root cause analysis in case of issues in production processes
About you:3+ years of experience as Analytics Engineer, Data Analyst/Scientist, Data Engineer or a similar Data role
Proficient in SQL - able to write SQL code which is easy to understand, simple to troubleshoot and is highly performant
Working experience in another programming language e. g. Python, Java, Scala
Familiar with data modelling, data access and data storage techniques
Strong communication &
collaboration skills - able to build and maintain
- functional relationships with various teams across the business as well as translate business needs into technical solutions
- oriented and comfortable with iterative processes
Excellent at communicating in written and spoken English
Attentive to detail
Advantage: working experience in cloud environment, for example Google Cloud Platform
Work perks:Opportunity to join our share options programme
Learning budget (13. 2 % from net yearly salary)
25 working days of holiday
Remote workout classes
- health support from Mindletic
Private health insurance
A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- building events
A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
Work anywhere in the EU for 90 days out of the year
Home office support (IT workstation equipment provided + a personal budget of up to 540 € for home workplace furniture)We want people to work from where they’re most comfortable, which is why we’re using a hybrid workplace model at Vinted for the foreseeable future. Hybrid means that we encourage working from the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the remainder of your time from either home or the office, but it’s not required. You’re welcome to work from either location all or some of the time, depending on what you think is best and safest for you, and how the Covid-19 situation is developing where you are. The salary range for this position is 3, 700 – 4, 600 € (gross) per month. If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need!
Timișoara, Județul Timiș, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||Analytics Engineer, Monetisation|
|Adăugat:||25. 11. 2022
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!