Analytics / Reporting Developer
Innovation is and will always be the core of SAP Fioneer, and it is the promise of why we were spun out of SAP: agility, innovation, and delivery.
SAP Fioneer builds on a heritage of outstanding technology and a deep understanding of corporate and consumer demands. At the heart of it all it is simple: We bring financial services to the next level with innovative software solutions and platforms.
We are helping companies in the financial services industry to achieve speed, scalability, and
- efficiency through digital business innovation, cloud technology, and solutions that cover banking and insurance processes
A global company, with rapid growth, innovative people, and a lean organization makes SAP Fioneer a place where you accelerate your future!
We are seeking a skilled Analytics/Reporting Developer to take on a pivotal role in designing and implementing solutions that deliver tangible value to users. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing analytics applications for the banking and insurance sectors.
- Designing, creating, and developing customer analytics stories across diverse solutions (On
Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid), encompassing business applications and tools.
- Collaborating within an agile development team to create new reporting tools and functionalities, working closely with the analytics team.
- Demonstrating expertise in reporting design, performance, and
- dimensional cubes.
- Conducting workshops and implementing analytics reports and tools.
In this position, you have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Romania, or you can choose to work from our offices in Cluj, depending on your preference.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Software Development and Analytical Report Development.
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as BW4HANA, BW on HANA, SAC, DWC.
- Experience in the development of analytical reports in S/4HANA.
- Technical expertise in development with ABAP & SQL, SAP CDS & ODATA Services, as well as BTP.
- focused interpersonal skills and attitude.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Nice to have: knowledge of German is not mandatory but considered helpful.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry on an incredibly ambitious project to shape the
- evolving financial sector. This is an environment where you can have it all - the agility, enthusiasm and dynamism of a
- up, combined with the established expertise, solid market presence and extensive customer network of a more established organisation.
At SAP Fioneer, you will benefit from a flexible work environment that encourages creativity and encourages you to think outside the box, bring new ideas to the table, and challenge the status quo. You will become part of a diverse and global team that we are proud of and are constantly growing and reinventing. As an employee, you will have the chance to chart your own career path and take advantage of competitive compensation packages and progression opportunities based on merit.
We provide a range of employee benefits, including private health insurance, gym membership, 27 days of paid time off, a flexible work and time environment, access to internal and external training programs, anniversary and birthday gifts, the option to select equipment based on personal preference, and a work phone. Your
- being and professional growth are important to us.
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă