Anti-Money Laundering with Italian
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for
- making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Monitor alerts generated by the Anti Money Laundering and conduct appropriate reviews to facilitate closure of alerts;
- Analyze alert and conduct holistic review and searches, gather data and record evidence for client and counterparties to detect any suspicions of money laundering or terrorist financing activity;
- Accumulate facts from investigations and report unusual client activities which might relate to money laundering or terrorist financing;
- Conduct Due Diligence by complying with Due Diligence related requirements of the relevant Law and regulations of specific countries served and client internal compliance policy;
- Perform due diligence and assess the risk of new customers to the firm, document findings, ensure that management is apprised of key issues and risks;
- Review negative news and Office of Foreign Assets Control Watch List Politically Exposed Persons alerts generated by automated systems according to global sanctions screening policy and guidelines and client compliance policy;
- Conduct Payment and Customer Screening against various Sanction List;
- Identify, review potential sanctions screening matches or false positives;
- Carry out complex research investigations to confirm whether the potential matches to Global sanctions lists are actual matches according to laid down guidelines;
- Analyze potential matches on customer names address or payment from local and international business units to make an informed decision.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Anti-Money Laundering with Italian|
|Adăugat:||19. 3. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă