AR Rebates Specialist
Requisition ID: 28880
Molson Coors is a leading brewer with 18, 000+ employees, 30+ breweries and 130+ beer brands, consumed in more than 50 countries. Our GBS history in Romania started in 2017, when Molson Coors Global Business Services was established in Bucharest, and since then we have become a 650 people strong organization and growing continuously.
We deliver centralized operations to our Molson Coors Business Units across the Globe in Finance, Master Data, Commercial, HR and IT Business Services. Our impressive brands portfolio across the world includes Miller Genuine Draft, Madri, Staropramen and Bergenbier.
- Analyse the Rebates related customer/sales queries in order to validate the amount stipulated in their contracts
- Maintain regular contact with the internal and external customers via the communication means available (telephone,
- mail, fax) to fulfill all work related tasks for the rebates requests
- Make adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
- Analyse and manages the situation of the assigned rebates files within the established deadlines and contacts the account managers for information/documents needed
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms; Undertakes complex reconciliations and compiles documentation for legal action
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with data/systems management: ~2 years;
- In-depth understanding of SAP system & Route Order to Cash (preferably SAP Pricing/Rebates knowledge);
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge;
- Fluent in English - B2;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Very good analytical skills and detail oriented in all tasks carried out;
- Awareness and understanding of “end to end” impacts of Business Processes and Data across the business;
- Strong analytical and
- solving skills;
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks according to the business needs;
- RTR relevant Rebates experience - nice to have
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă