Associate Threat Hunter (Remote)
Strike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading
- native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, Crowd
Strike is committed to cultivating an inclusive,
- first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
Do you have what it takes to become a
- class threat hunter? Do you want to disrupt e
Crime operations, and have a real impact defending our customers’ infrastructures? We have a unique opportunity for you!
Watch Advanced Threat Analysis (ATA) team is seeking a motivated cybersecurity professional with outstanding technical skills to analyse adversary activity, identify intrusions, and develop
- edge tools to improve our detection capabilities.
About the ATA team:
Watch ATA is a team of
- class threat hunters whose diversity of backgrounds is a real asset in finding creative methods to observe, notify and deter malicious activity. We value a
- ego, supportive and
- focused atmosphere, and we strongly believe that collaboration is key in our fight against malicious adversaries. The EMEA team is part of the wider international ATA team with analysts working from all over the world.
What You'll Do:
As a threat hunter within the ATA team, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a
- class team in which you will join the fight against e
Crime adversaries, by pivoting through huge datasets collected by Crowdstrike’s Falcon sensor, finding creative ways of identifying malicious activity, notifying our customers and improving our tools and processes. You will work alongside a team of seasoned and experienced threat hunters who will help you grow into the role and learn about common adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
What You'll Need:
You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
You have the ability to think analytically and possess critical thinking skills to assess activity quickly and accurately.
You are capable and comfortable communicating technical concepts to various audiences both verbally and in writing.
As this is a 100% remote role, you are
- motivated, proactive and seek to be actively engaged with your peers.
You are looking for a dynamic,
- paced, and challenging role in an unconventional team environment.
You are curious and keep
- date across the cybersecurity landscape.
You are familiar with adversary techniques and attack lifecycles. (e. g: adversary progression through techniques found in the MITRE ATT&CK® matrix)
You have knowledge of operating systems fundamentals (Windows, bonus points for Linux and others).
You have an understanding of administrative tools and how adversaries may leverage them to
You have basic knowledge of conventional network/host-based intrusion analysis, digital forensics, or handling malware.
You are aware of cyber threat intelligence, open source intelligence or industry reporting and understand its importance to an organization.
Completion of Capture-The-Flag competitions.
Blog posts, articles, projects, code or any sources to showcase previous work in the field.
Experience or interest using programming or scripting languages, in particular Python or Go.
Notions of statistics, machine learning or data science.
Benefits of Working at Crowd
Market leader in compensation and equity awards
Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
Physical and mental wellness programs
Paid parental leave, including adoption
A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
Strike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă