Azure Data Engineer
Azure Data factory. (nice to have) SQL (regular) - Azure Databricks (advanced) Python/Py
Spark (advanced) DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent,
- end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6, 000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful
- generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc. technology/.
In Poland, we are located in Warsaw and Wrocław
Analytics Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw, offers
- quality Applications/Platforms Development and Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers the full software lifecycle, including Business and Systems Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing and Support. The main technology focus is on Cloud, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. DXC invests in multiple certifications for its employees, both technical (eg. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP), and managerial (PMP, ITIL). We are currently looking for
Azure Data Engineer
Warsaw or Poland (remote)
We are establishing a brand new Data Analytics team for a global customer from the retail area. In essence, the client is leveraging the Azure Paa
S platform with all kinds of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business. The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas
- facing like digital omnichannel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and
- facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and Io
T. We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems. Responsibilities
As Data Engineer you'll be working alongside data architects to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization. You will be creating the pipeline for data processing, data visualization, and analytics products, including automated services, and APIs.
You will be the
- to person for
- end data handling, management and analytics processes.
• Ingest data sources into our data management platforms
• Structure data into a scalable and easily understood architecture
• Work in a
- disciplined team where you'll turn data discoveries and ideas into models and insights. You'll find how to leverage the data and the models to create and improve products for our customers, in lean development cycles.
• Be able to implement/build methodologies as well as (understand how to) scale them together with the businesses
• Maintain a good, current and demonstrable knowledge of adjacent application and market developments both for inspiration and for benchmarking the concepts. Mandatory Skills
- Azure Databricks
- Basic knowledge in Azure Data factory.
- 5+ years of industrial experience in the domain of
- scale data management, visualization and analytics
• MSc in a computational field or another relevant area
• Hands-on experience incl. solid programming to implement pipelines integrating database management systems, cleaning data and improving its data quality
• Expertise in advanced data modelling
• Experience with Microsoft data management tools and the Azure platform environment
• Curious, proactive, fast learner able to quickly
- up new areas
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Perfect communication skills
• Can Do approach!Nice-to-Have Skills• Working on
- based big data solutions using Hadoop/Spark
• SSAS cube development
• Enterprise BI reporting - Power BI
• Azure Dev
Ops - CI/CDWhat we offer
We offer a job in a heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles. Joining DXC you gain:work in an international company,
- time job, and permanent job contractopportunity to be a part of a
- growing, innovative, and
- performing team within a truly global and multicultural organizationfriendly atmosphere, independence, and flexible working hours (e. g. possibility of working from home)competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualificationsopportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projectsa modern and friendly work environment with an
- door policyprofessional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleaguesprivate medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)Send us your CV! We are looking forward to speaking to you!DXC is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17. 7 billion in revenue and over 130, 000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most
- critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||Azure Data Engineer|
|Adăugat:||25. 11. 2022
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!