Azure Data Engineer
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent,
- end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6, 000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful
- generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc. technology/.
In Poland, we are located in Warsaw and Wrocław.
Analytics Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw, offers
- quality Applications/Platforms Development and Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers the full software lifecycle, including Business and Systems Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing and Support. The main technology focus is on Cloud, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. DXC invests in multiple certifications for its employees, both technical (eg. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP), and managerial (PMP, ITIL).
We are currently looking for
Azure Data Engineer
Job location: Poland (remote) or Warsaw (hybrid)
We are establishing a brand new Data Analytics team for a global customer from the retail area.
In essence, the client is leveraging the Azure Paa
S platform with all kinds of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas
- facing like digital omnichannel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and
- facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and Io
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
As Data Engineer you'll be working alongside data architects to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization. You will be creating the pipeline for data processing, data visualization, and analytics products, including automated services, and APIs.
You will be the
- to person for
- end data handling, management and analytics processes.
- Ingest data sources into our data management platforms
- Structure data into a scalable and easily understood architecture
- Work in a
- disciplined team where you'll turn data discoveries and ideas into models and insights. You'll find how to leverage the data and the models to create and improve products for our customers, in lean development cycles.
- Be able to implement/build methodologies as well as (understand how to) scale them together with the businesses;
- Maintain a good, current and demonstrable knowledge of adjacent application and market developments both for inspiration and for benchmarking the concepts.
- Azure Databricks
- Basic knowledge in Azure Data factory.
- 5+ years of industrial experience in the domain of
- scale data management, visualization and analytics
- MSc in a computational field or another relevant area
- Hands-on experience incl. solid programming to implement pipelines integrating database management systems, cleaning data and improving its data quality
- Can Do approach!
- Expertise in advanced data modelling
- Experience with Microsoft data management tools and the Azure platform environment
- Curious, proactive, fast learner able to quickly
- up new areas
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Perfect communication skills
- Working on
- based big data solutions using Hadoop/Spark;
- SSAS cube development;
- Enterprise BI reporting - Power BI;
- Azure Dev
Ops - CI/CD
What We Offer
We offer a job in a heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
Joining DXC You Gain
- modern and friendly work environment, independence, and flexible working hours (e. g. possibility of working from home).
- full-time employment contract.
- package of social benefits, including private medical care, Multisport, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to be a part of a
- growing, innovative, and
- performing organization within a truly global and multicultural organization.
- interesting and challenging projects, clear career progression path, and professional training enabling personal development and growth
- professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Adăugat:||10. 10. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă