Business Development Manager - Senior Demand Representative - Complex Projects
team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As a Senior Demand Representative (Business Development Manager) Complex Project’s at Honeywell, in Bucharest , Romania , you will be responsible for development of new markets or accounts, create winning value propositions, negotiations and wining the business to achieve or exceed Target. This is a hybrid role, 3 + 2 days model.
With over 125 years of proven building solutions, Honeywell is building ecosystems that put the occupant at the center and fostering environments of efficiency, productivity, and collaboration. Honeywell customers have saved $6B in Energy & Operational Savings since 1979 and we have completed approximately 6, 000 guaranteed efficiency projects for our customers.
Transform the way buildings operate to be safer, more productive and more energy conscious.
- Build strong relationships up and down the executive levels of new and major
- users, general contracting firms (G/C’s), Engineering Procurement Contractors’ (EPC’s).
- Be prolific local ambassador for the future of life safety and innovations and New Product Introduction (NPI) that position the company as a thought leader in the industry.
- Be relentless networker, responsible for positioning the company’s products and software and increase the share of wallet and drive preference for the company in local key projects.
- Develop strategic areas for growth, where there is a tangible return on investment in local markets and building relationships with key stakeholders and influence to drive preference for the company’s solutions.
- Delivering product and software and other related presentations to influencers.
- Coordinate and identify
- sell demand generation opportunities with BMS and Security.
- Networking with other local influencers, insurance companies, regulatory bodies, local forum, others (ie. women in fire, BHE).
- Creates awareness and demand for company products and software by
- developing content and campaigns for local markets and actively promotes through social media channels.
- serif"> Key skills and qualifications
- - serif">
- 10+ years’ experience as Sales Professional (preferably Solution Selling, Building Automation Systems, Lighting, Security, Fire & Protection, Building Management Systems, Low and High Voltage, Io
- Vertical market experience: General Contractors, System Integrators, Construction / Building Industry (residential, office, education, healthcare, airport, sport facilities, utility, retail, warehouses, defense, manufacturing and others)
- Fluent English. Other languages from SE Europe - would represent a plus
- The confidence, drive, and energy to sell solutions.
- Strong team player, highly motivated and
- Driving License
- serif"> Nice to have:
- - serif">
- Technical Degree would be a strong plus.
- Experience in multinational environment will be strong plus
- Experience in working with general contractors in the construction industry or electrical contractors for high or low voltage systems
- Experience with Solutions Selling in complex environment (enterprise) with Building Automation Technology Solutions, Building Management Solutions, Security (surveillance, access control, fire and protection)
- serif"> If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Working on complex, priority projects in multinational environment
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Competitive salary
- Company car or car allowance (in line with company policy)
- Outstanding benefit package
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 days in the office, 2 days' work from home)
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||18. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă