Chaneel Reporting Analyst
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Channel Reporting Specialist
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our Global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
By changing the way, we fly, fueling jets in an
- friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Make the Best You.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. All our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
Join us and Make an Impact.
We are currently seeking a Channel Reporting Specialist. Drive sales growth to achieve business targets bysupporting the channel team with channel reporting, dashboards, Rep. Commissionpayouts, and overall channel program execution. This personwill work closely with Channel Business Managers, Channel Partners, and other
Honeywell groups as necessary to achieve the objectives.
- Complete, maintain and enhance channel reports and dashboards
- Deliver, or assure delivery of channel performance reports to partners and Sales stakeholders
- Execute Sales Representative Commission & Rebates calculations and drive through payout approvals and payment process.
- Other channel reports and dashboards as needed
- Prepare data summaries necessary for review by the Sales Management staff, with high exposure to GBE and LOB General Managers, LOB and Function VPs, and exceptionally with visibility and impact to CEO level and Corporate teams. This includes but is not limited to SFDC and SAP reports and dashboards, and compilations of the same using Excel and other Data Visualization Tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Fromtime to time, as the person evolves into the role, may be requested to drivebusiness analysis, highlight deviations/
- standard situations and recommendactions to be taken as considered necessary.
Principal Networks & Contact Links
Channel Excellence leader
- Channel Business
- HPS Sales
- LOB, Finance, Compliance, and Marketing Leadership
- HPSCommercial Excellence Team
Partner Executives and Product Champions
- Finance/Business Analyst background
- Experience in sales or channel support
- Strong team working & leadership environment (indirectly influencing others)
- Executive communication skills
- Technical communication skills
- serif"> Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
- - serif"> Financial reporting accumbent
- SAP knowledge & experience
- knowledge & experience
- Tableau knowledge & experience a bonus
- Root cause analysis and corrective action identification and execution
- serif"> Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
- - serif"> Goal achievement driven
- Drives for continuous improvement
- Inherently drives to Go Beyond
- Makes things happen with minimal guidance
- Establish credibility and respect for self and Honeywell internally & externally
- Influence skills
- Effectively communicate
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Follow through
- serif"> Language Requirements
- - serif"> Fluent in English and ability to communicate with people whose secondary language is English.
Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others.
Business Travel Accident Insurance
Voluntary defined contributory pension plan
A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
Market specific training and
- going personal development
Theworld is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billionbusiness was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building asafer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and softwareacross each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape andsize around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings andcities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
At Honeywell, we make alot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are lookingfor people to join our team global team of future shapers. There’s a lot moreavailable for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our#futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who are changing the future. Ourpeople are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision throughtheir unique job functions. Our businesses embrace the challenges of innovationso that we define the future. And our global opportunities are endless for youto grow and get recognised for your passion to perform.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will beconsidered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on howwe process your information in the job application process, please referto Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, requestassistance here. No other requests will beacknowledged.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||18. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă