Cloud Automation Developer
This is a remote position
A bit about us
Do you want to join one of the world’s fastest growing sports technology companies?
Genius Sports is at the epicentre of the global network connecting sports, brands and fans through official live data. Our mission is simple. We champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people to join our talented team.
If you see yourself becoming part of a global family building the future of sports entertainment together, then come and grow with us.
We put trust in our people to deliver the difference for our clients around the world. It’s why many of the world’s largest leagues & federations such as the NFL, English Premier League, FIBA and NCAA choose to work with Genius Sports.
As a Cloud Automation Developer you will play a key role in leveraging software engineering practices to build high quality, maintainable cloud infrastructure. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person with a Full-Stack background who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges with opportunities to contribute broadly to a dynamic and collaborative
- based environment.
- Design, development, and maintenance of infrastructure automation tooling and configuration management
- Participate in cloud infrastructure design of new applications and services. Provide guidance on developing
- native applications to dev teams.
- Help to debug, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to our infrastructure platform
- Mastery of at least one programming language (Java, Python, C# etc. )
- Strong background in software engineering (design, development, maintenance, best practices)
- Familiarity with at least one infrastructure language or SDK (Terraform, Cloudformation, Pulumi, Juju)
- Excellent understanding of distributed version control (git)
- AWS cloud stack experience (ec2, networking, load balancing, vpcs, s3, lambdas)
- Understanding of Docker and container, orchestration, and registry functionality
- CI and build automation
- Understanding of networking & networking protocols
- Sufficiently fluent in English that you can describe problems and solve them in collaboration with others
- Understanding of monitoring and alerting systems
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
- Ideally Gitlab-CI, but also Jenkins
- Prometheus (and its stack), Elastic
Search (and its stack)
- Logging, log architecture, and log analysis
- Nagios, check_mk, influxdb, opsgenie
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS Systems Manager)
- Linux system administration
- Service discovery (consul, etcd, zookeeper, others)
- Serverless stack experience
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on the location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
How we work
We have adapted a
- thinking ‘Ways of Working’ framework, which sets out (amongst other things) the opportunities for Geniuses to work flexibly, remotely and on working holidays. It affects different teams and locations differently, so please ask for further information in how it would work with this role.
Our employees are empowered to stretch the boundaries of what’s achievable, always reaching further and pushing the edges to see what gives. We collaborate, we innovate, and we celebrate. We will continue to grow as an organisation and continue to invest in our highly talented and diverse team of Geniuses.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, different abilities or disability, gender
- assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other applicable status). Please let us know when you apply if you need any assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă