Cloud Governance, Risk & Compliance Architect
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain security policies, standards, and guardrails for cloud environments
• Continuously assess and monitor cloud security posture, identifying misconfiguration and proactively implementing remediation measures
• Design and implement security solutions for Azure cloud environments, ensuring alignment with industry regulations and company requirements
• Create and deliver reports and metrics on the effectiveness of implemented security measures and overall cloud security posture.
• Assist in conducting regular security audits and risk assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented security policies
• Stay current with emerging trends and advancements in cloud technologies, incorporating new solutions as appropriate.
• University degree in computer science, information security or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in cloud governance & compliance, specifically with Azure
• Knowledge of security compliance standards and regulations, such as NIST, GDPR, CIS, ISO27001 and TISAX
• Experience in designing and implementing security guardrails, such as encryption, backup and key rotation in cloud environments
• Strong knowledge of Azure cloud platform and services, including Entra ID, Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Azure Policies
• Experience with scripting languages (Power
Shell, Python, etc. ) and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc. ).
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact with IT members across the organization
• Structured, (self-) organized way of working
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally in German
As a global company with employees around the world, it is important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Brașov, Brașov County, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă