Cloud Logging & Monitoring Architect
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Implement and maintain cloud logging and monitoring solutions for our clients using
- leading tools and best practices
• Analyze and troubleshoot cloud infrastructure performance issues, providing recommendations for optimization and improvement
• Configure and manage alerts, dashboards, and reports to provide actionable insights for our clients
• Collaborate with
- functional teams, including developers, Dev
Ops engineers, and system administrators, to ensure seamless integration of logging and monitoring solutions
• Continuously research and stay
- date with the latest trends and best practices in cloud logging and monitoring
• Provide technical support and guidance to clients, including training on the use of monitoring tools and troubleshooting
• Develop and maintain documentation on cloud logging and monitoring processes and procedures
• University degree in computer science, information security or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in cloud logging and monitoring, platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud, preferably with Azure
• Proficiency in monitoring tools, such as Cloud
Watch, Stackdriver, or Azure Monitoring
• Strong understanding of logging technologies, such as ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Splunk
• Familiarity with scripting languages (Power
Shell, Python, etc. ) and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc. ).
• Strong analytical and
- solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex issues
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on customer service
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally in German
As a global company with employees around the world, it is important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Brașov, Brașov County, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă