Cloud Security Architect
Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Design, implement, and maintain security solutions using Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) across various cloud environments
• Analyze and assess existing cloud infrastructure, identifying potential vulnerabilities and recommending best practices for securing cloud workloads and applications
• Assist in incident response and remediation efforts related to cloud security incidents
• Collaborate with
- functional teams to integrate security checks and best practices into the development and deployment processes
• Provide training and guidance to team members on cloud security solutions, ensuring a strong security culture throughout the organization
• Continuously research and stay
- date on the latest trends in cloud security, sharing knowledge with the team and implementing new security technologies as needed
• University degree in computer science, information security or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in cloud security, specifically with Azure
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP)
• Good knowledge of Azure cloud platform and services, such as Entra ID, Azure Key Vault and Log Analytics Workspaces
• Understanding of security solutions and best practices, including data protection, access control, and encryption for cloud environments
• Experience with scripting languages (Power
Shell, Python, etc. ) and automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc. ).
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure
• Structured, (self-) organized way of working
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally in German
As a global company with employees around the world, it is important to us that we treat each other with respect and value all ideas and perspectives. By appreciating our differences, we inspire creativity and drive innovation. In this way, we contribute to sustainable value creation for our stakeholders and society as a whole. Together, we advance how the world moves.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.
Brașov, Brașov County, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă