Continuity and Resilience Specialist
Discover ING Bank
ING believes in a world where everyone has the right to grow and progress in their own way. We express this in our global brand tagline, “do your thing”. Perhaps more than in any other large company, we extend our belief in the power of autonomy to our own people. But there’s a catch. In return for great freedom, we expect people to do great things for our customers, our stakeholders, and ING at large.
To work here is to be surrounded by people who are energetic, ambitious, friendly and respectful: talented specialists who take the responsibility and autonomy to make great things happen. We stay curious, thrive on change, and seek new and better ways to make it happen. Active in Romania for more than 25 years, ING Bank pioneered and challenged the local banking industry. Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, making our products relevant for our customers’ lives and businesses. In the 2020 KPMG Report on Excellence in Client Experience, ING Bank Romania ranked first in customer experience.
Currently, ING is the 4th bank in the local markets, based on the assets and is a universal bank with 1, 6 million clients from three business segments: individual clients (Retail), SMEs and Mid-Corporate clients and Wholesale Banking.
We are looking for a highly skilled Continuity and Resilience Specialist to oversee the development, implementation, and maintenance of our Operational Resilience and Business Continuity policies and procedures. As Continuity and Resilience Specialist, you are responsible for:
- developing, steer implementation and execution, maintaining, and coordinate testing of ING Romania continuity and resilience program
- ensuring its alignment with the ING Bank N. V Amsterdam policies
- ability to respond to and recover from potential (significant) disruptions by enabling continuity of ING products and services as of
- defined agreed levels
As a member of Operational Design, Control and Resilience (ODCR), under COO domain, the role represents the 1st line of defence also covering the Crisis Management Coordinator responsibilities.
The Business Continuity Specialist works closely with all business units and support functions to identify, assess, and manage risks on the organization and services levels.
- Develop, steer implementation and execution, and maintaining the continuity and resilience program, including procedures, plans and runbooks that meet global and local regulations applicable, industry best practices and specific landscape;
- coordinate Operational Resilience methodology implementation and execution to identify services and processes criticality and tolerance levels, including critical resources, technologies, data, supply chain and facilities;
- collaborate closely wand support the internal business units to gain insights into the current work environment and anticipate potential risks and threats that may impact the continuity of delivery;
- develop proactive plans and runbooks to stay ahead of these risks and ensure optimal continuity strategies;
- coordinate Crisis response and containment measures in a timely and effective resolution of business disruption;
- coordinate the Crisis Management testing plans (scenarios), reports and lesson learnt;
- coordinate and prepare the regulatory reporting to authorities and (crisis) communication to divers parties;
- conduct regular tests and exercises of the business continuity plans, crisis plan, IT disaster recovery to identify areas for improvement and ensure that plans remain
- date and effective;
- coordinate with all the business units and support functions to ensure that relevant scenarios are identified, risks and mitigating actions are defined, implemented and effective;
- prepare and deliver training and awareness program to ensure all employees understand their roles and responsibilities and have proper knowledge in the event of a business disruption;
- primary point of contact for all business
- related matters, on local level and global communities;
- maintaining knowledge of emerging trends and regulatory updates related to Business Continuity / Crisis Management / IT Disaster Recovery, and making appropriate improvements;
- adapt and align with Agile way of working in a
- paced and dynamic environment that requires flexibility and the ability to quickly adjust to changes.
What you bring to the team
- University Degree in a related field, such as business administration or risk management;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Business Continuity / Resilience / Crisis Management / IT Disaster Recovery, ideally in the banking / financial industry;
- Proven experience in Project and Stakeholder management;
- Experience in conducting Business Continuity & Crisis Management trainings and workshops;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Possess a high level of written and spoken English;
- High analytical skills and solid business judgement;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders and present complex / detailed information concisely;
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices, standards, and regulatory requirements related to Risk Management/Business Continuity/Crisis Management;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervising and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or any other certification in the Business Continuity area – highly appreciated but not mandatory
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Continuity and Resilience Specialist|
|Adăugat:||26. 5. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă