Customer Care Representative - Service & Repair with Romanian language.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Order entry responsibility, relevant
- up, and reporting.
Represent the company to external and internal customers, answer
- related questions, and interpret and clarify customer orders for the shipping department via both phone and email.
Take orders or registrations and when necessary, may connect customers to appropriate support or field staff, may manage
- based ordering or registrations, confer with management regarding customer credits, return goods for credit, and identify quality assurance complaints.
May approve the allocation of stock in short supply, special price quotations, bids, pricing allowances, deductions, and adjustments.
May manage inventories at customer facilities, forecasting, replenishment, and inventory systems, focusing on stock and allocation issues to maximize service levels.
• Romanian native speaker
• English language fluency B2 or higher
• Bachelor's degree graduate or higher
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
• Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
• Developed a sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Proficient user of MS Office Suite
• Self-motivated and independent,
• Taking-the-ownership approach.
Nice to Haves
• Experience in SAP system
• Previous relevant customer service experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/Skills Lab
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have a
- term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the
- being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă