Cyber Threat Investigator
Fidelis Security, the industry innovator in proactive cyber defense solutions, safeguards modern IT environments with unparalleled detection, deception, response, cloud security, and compliance capabilities. We offer full visibility across hybrid environments via rich, dynamic cyber terrain mapping and
- faceted context and risk assessment. These features help minimize attackable surface areas, automate exposure prevention,
- detection, and incident response, and provide the context, accuracy, speed, and portability security professionals need to find and neutralize adversaries earlier in the attack lifecycle. With Fidelis Security, organizations remain resilient before and throughout
- attacks and emerge stronger and more secure.
We are looking for a Threat Researcher to help fuel our
- edge NDR and Cloud products that defend organizations from a variety of cyber threats.
- Keep up to date on the latest information security threats.
- Create rules based on CIS benchmarks of various operating systems, to feed our product.
- Understand tactics and techniques, C2 patterns and indicators of compromise.
- layered countermeasures for the Fidelis Elevate product suite including NDR and cloud.
- Create rules for our NDR product to detect malicious activities on the network level.
- Document findings and creating blog posts related to malware analysis and detections.
- Experience authoring rules using YARA/Snort/Suricata and bash scripting.
- Expert knowledge of network fundamentals and protocols (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, SMB, etc. ) is required.
- Experience with bash/shell scripting.
- Experience with network and packet analysis using tools such as Wireshark.
- Previous experience within the cybersecurity industry.
- Able to work independently on tasks within a team environment.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working with security benchmarks such as CIS benchmarks.
- Understanding of the adversary tactics and techniques frameworks.
- Experience with incident response and documentation is strongly desired.
- Experience writing malware detection and prevention rules in applications such as Suricata, and YARA.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Reverse engineering experience
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă