Data Analyst, Dream Blast
Data Analyst, Dream Blast
- focused gaming experiences that last for decades. In order to do that, we know that people need to bring their own joy to what we do. That’s why we value
- life balance, say no to crunch culture, and welcome people from all walks of life to join the flock. Today, we are a proud team of 500+ caring and talented professionals representing over 50 different nations. We trust our teams to work autonomously by providing them the right tools and level of responsibility. We believe in our teams to remain creative and to keep learning – as well as ensuring everyone has opportunities for personal growth. Data and Analytics is the craft that is behind all the critical decisions here at Rovio and as a Game Data Analyst you will be an integral part of a cross functional Game team working closely with Product and Designers to help us grow our games while keeping a. In this role you will be joining our successful
- popping game loved by millions of players. Being a Data Analyst in Dream Blast entails being a part of a big and
- experienced team. We continuously run experiments and look for new ideas through players behaviour analysis aiming to improve performance of the game and audience satisfaction. The Dream Blast team is located across Finland and Spain and works in a hybrid model (2 days per week onsite).
What your days will look like:
- opening findings to spark discussion and initiate improvements across various game areas, from monetization and economy to liveops events;
- ops performance or create easy to digest visualisations that help out game designers understand something new about player behaviour;
Experience and skills we are looking for:
What’s in it for you:
Interview process: Screening Call with our TA Partner to understand your past experiences and motivation Take home test: After the successful screen call you will receive a tech assignment to complete at your own pace that will help us understand your analytical skills better. Interview with the Data Craft : we will ask you to explore the game you are aiming to work on before the interview and bring up your suggestions to be discussed in the interview with the analytics team leads from our live games. It will also be a chance for you to learn more about the role and get feedback on your test. Final round with the game team : you will meet the Dream Blast game team to discuss your fit into the broader context of the studio and learn more about how the team works day to day. You can also expect an additional conversation with your future team lead or close colleagues, if we cannot fit it into the existing schedule. If you want to join our flock please apply with your CV in English. We look forward to meeting you! --- We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name. What to expect when you join us Meet the Rovians
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||17. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă