Data Architect will contribute to multiple Data Management and Enterprise Analytics initiatives across DXC. The role will require strong collaboration skills and business relationship management with key business and technical stakeholders. A strong understanding of Data Governance best practices is also essential. This is a virtual first position.
Essential Job Functions
- Defines, designs and builds data models for IT systems (relational and dimensional) to meet business needs.
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures and data replication to ensure access to, and integrity of data sets.
- Evaluates reusability of current data for additional analysis, while maintaining integrity and confidentiality of information.
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to clients to improve DXC systems.
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred
- Five or more years of experience in data modeling
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations and guidelines in database and other relevant systems
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience with ERWIn, ERStudio or any other data modeling tools
- Cloud Experience with AZURE Synapse or AZURE SQL server
- Ability to define and communicate conceptual, logical or physical data model
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers and management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply! We are looking for candidates like you!
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
You will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- work in an international company
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
- professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner, sport communities
- employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- last but not least our office is located on the lakeside, near metro and tram station, apart of that effective
- office culture is in our DNA
Looks interesting? Would you like to know more? Don't wait! Apply and let's talk about your Opportunities!
Constanța, Județul Constanța, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă