Datenbankadministrator/in, Informatiker/in, Oracle-Spezialist/in
Linux, Implementierung, Postgre
SQL, Datenbanken, Informatik, Betriebssysteme, Datenbankadministration, Microsoft Windows
We are looking for you to join our database admin team in an innovative environment.
PSI's Gas Networks and Pipelines division creates control systems and technological applications for gas networks as well as crude oil and product pipelines and system solutions for the liberalized gas market.
PSI offers software for the efficient and environmentally friendly support of all processes for the safe transport of gas, green gas, hydrogen, liquefied gas, biogas, crude oil, biofuel, condensate and refined or synthesized products from conventional or renewable production plants, terminals, tank farms and refineries to processing or consuming industries. Customers include energy suppliers in Germany and Europe.
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - ORACLE / POSTGRES (M/F/D)
Region: Berlin, Essen
Business unit: PSI Gas Networks and Pipelines
As a member of our
- location DBA team, consisting of young professionals and experienced employees, you will work on the database platform of our
- availability software solutions for the management of gas transmission and distribution networks or pipeline applications. Your tasks will include analyzing and specifying the customer requirements of our national and international customers as well as evaluating and developing corresponding database concepts through to implementation and testing. You will also take care of database maintenance and documentation and support our sales engineers in preparing quotations.
- You have completed a university education (computer science, engineering or science degree) or as an IT specialist
- You have very good and
- date practical knowledge of modern database management systems, preferably Postgre
SQL (ideally in the area of streaming replication / Patroni) and Oracle
- You feel comfortable working with the Linux and Windows operating systems
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English
- You are able to work independently and in a
- oriented manner and have good analytical thinking skills
- A professional demeanor and a willingness to travel occasionally round off your profile
- You also have good knowledge of MS Office (e. g. Excel, Word, Power
- Work in an internationally successful company that has been established on the market for more than 50 years
- Exciting tasks in the environment of critical infrastructure operators
- Flat hierarchies in a team of both young and experienced colleagues
- Good working atmosphere in an excellently trained team
- Responsible treatment of all employees, with fair remuneration and company pension scheme
- Modern flexible working time solutions and flexible vacation models
- Individual support for further training
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualifications and suitability are given preference.
PSI Software SE Division PSI Gas Networks and Pipelines
Dircksenstraße 42-44 | 10178 Berlin
|Firma:||PSI Software SE Geschäftsbereich PSI Gasnetze und Pipelines|
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă