Financial Systems Senior Manager
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Finance team are looking for a Financial Systems Senior Manager.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to deliver KEU financial processes through a Financial Systems team, as well as organize and assess global financial system enhancements for execution.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A great opportunity to come and play your part in one of the most exciting companies in the FMCG sector
- On top of your basic salary, you will also be rewarded with a yearly
- based bonus of 18%
- 23 days holiday plus 1 extra day to do something you love on your birthday!
- Meal vouchers
- Easter and Christmas gift voucher
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working - We also offer summer hours where you can work to have the afternoon off on Fridays!
- Gym Discounts
- Life Insurance, Private medical cover, Hospitalization insurance & medical prescription reimbursement plus more!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- To support financial process delivery by creating and executing the transformation agenda across KEU Financial Systems and actively engaging with the regional delivery team
- To design and drive a strategy in partnership with IT, regional delivery team, and business stakeholders to ensure standardized, sustainable, efficient, and effective utilization of our financial systems.
- To ensure our financial systems are underpinned by a robust controls framework and supported by smart and visible
- end Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as well as a strong governance framework.
- Ensure strong and consistent customer experience is delivered to our internal customers and a global network of super users.
- This role will also proactively organize business requests for system enhancements and seek to identify new technology solutions to drive efficiency and effectiveness to support the delivery of our Finance systems.
- To provide stakeholder engagement in organizational change to deliver on enhancements and drive value to the business.
- Provides leadership for delivering consistent and reliable performance and direction for the Financial Systems teams in the KEU region; ensuring speedy resolution of inquiries and/or issues.
- This role will have KEU oversight to the delivery of the Financial Systems /EPM teams which sit within KEU (Bucharest GBS Center).
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University Degree or equivalent is required, preferably in Management, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Language Skills: English (Required)
- Significant leadership experience and functional service/project experience. Experience in developing and executing innovative strategic process transformations with experience specifically in technology and systems
- Strong understanding of core financial reporting processes including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures, and tools
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
- Proficiency with ERP systems such as SAP as well as financial systems including Anaplan, BPC
- Proficiency Microsoft Office - Word, Power
Point, Access, and deep Excel skills
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back to you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please email European. firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day, Kellogg’s hybrid way of working that empowers
- based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a
- dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We’re proud of our rich and vibrant history and our iconic brands – foods that you grew up with like Crunchy Nut, Corn Flakes, Special K, as well as innovative foods such as Pringles and Pop-Tarts. Our KValues and Better
Days commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, Diversity
Inc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here
A seat at our table is waiting for you. Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion have been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capabilities, and opinions. " We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing f
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă