(fluent German & English) Sales Team Lead (Romania, remotely)
Passionate about the world of tech?
What if you had a chance to be a part of the world’s leading Saa
S, Software, or Hardware solutions?
Join our team as a Sales Team Lead today and thrive in a multicultural and multilingual environment while enjoying your home office. Unlock your potential by mastering new skills and achieving challenging goals with our People First management approach.
Excited? Let’s see what it takes
What You Will Do:
- Lead the Sales Development Representative and Account Executive team in all aspects of sales
- Be responsible for managing goals for your team’s performance
- Be on top of your team's pipeline and forecast revenues
- Plan and implement a Business Development strategy
- Coach the team by motivating, guiding, and guaranteeing system and process knowledge of the team
- Work closely with the Sales Team to maximize the output
- Actively help to continuously optimize the
- functional processes
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Fluent German and English communication skills (both at least C1 level)
- Be a driven commercial leader with sales and leadership experience (at least 5 years experience in sales management)
- Strong interest in software, privacy and online marketing
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to coach the team
- Experience contributing to the continuous improvement of sales processes
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Be flexible to adapt quickly to changes
- Be a
- motivated, proactive team player
- Personal laptop or computer (at least 8Gb of RAM) and a stable internet connection (minimum 50 Mbps–download and 40 Mbps–upload)
Benefits and Perks:
- Fixed schedule, Monday to Friday 10am–6pm Romania time
- Opportunity to work fully remotely
- Inclusive international environment
- Compensation in USD
- Good bonuses for referring friends
- Paid intensive training and probation
- Work-life balance
- Responsive management interested in your growth and
- lasting cooperation
- Greenhouse conditions for
App is a Support-as-a-Service international company that provides BPO services for IT companies around the globe. We work with clients from 30+ countries and speak 50+ languages.
Since 2010, we’ve become an industry leader in premium outsourced customer support and turned global with 7 hubs around the world.
We treat our team like our clients, surrounding them with unlimited care, an individual approach, and a wholesome positive experience.
We welcome people with various backgrounds and experiences. Grab the chance to join us and send your CV in English, pointing out your outstanding skills!
Visit our website: www.supportyourapp.com
We are a multinational company with unbiased views. The assessment of candidates is not affected by such characteristics as race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Due to legal restrictions and client requirements, candidates from sanctioned countries are ineligible for this position.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă