Gateways Security Engineer
The Coalition Gateways Engineer will configure and support Defence Gateway security and communications devices and applications. They will perform
- depth technical investigation, diagnosis and resolution of ICT incidents and problems, as well as execute the deployment of changes in Coalition Gateway domains and associated networks. They will contribute to capability development and sustainment activities, as well as projects to enhance and uplift Defence Gateway capability. They will also understudy, support and enable the Gateways Manager and Gateways team as required.
The Gateway Engineer will be a technically proficient,
- working individual who can work and
- solve autonomously or within a team environment. They will have a desire to learn and build on their professional and organisational knowledge, in order to better support the Defence mission.
The additional payment is a Building Defence Capability Payment (BDCP) which enables Defence to provide a premium, in addition to the rate of salary otherwise payable under the Enterprise Agreement (EA) to some or all of the jobs within a critical occupation(s) or discipline within a workplace. Applicants engaged into a BDCP position must consider the following. BDCPs provide remuneration in addition to the Defence Enterprise Agreement (EA). This arrangement is subject to meeting eligibility criteria and is subject to annual review. Should your performance fall beyond requirements or the eligibility criteria not be met, your eligibility for the BDCP may be reviewed and ceased. It may also be ceased should you change positions or the requirement for the BDCP is no longer necessary, as determined by Defence. Should the BDCP be ceased you will be advised and your BDCP additional payment will cease.
About our Team
The Directorate of Military Operations is a
- disciplinary team within the ICT Operations Division of JCG, responsible for the interfacing, delivery, resolution and assurance of ICT and communication and information system services to Australian Defence Force Operations, Defence business, Whole-of-Government interoperability and enablement, and coalition services.
Our Ideal Candidate
The Directorate is seeking a high performing and motivated Gateways Engineer who is able to:
This position is being offered as
- going and requires a NV2 security clearance, with the ability to attain a TS-PV security clearance, and is based at the Defence Network Operations Centre, HMAS Harman, ACT.
|Firma:||Australian Government Department of Defence|
Hărman, Brașov County, Romania
|Adăugat:||20. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă