Hardware and Software Test Engineer
Test Cases (regular) Testing (regular) English (regular) CRM (regular) At EPOS we believe in premium quality in everything we do to give our customers a perfect sound and video experience, supreme comfort, and a genuine design. With our headsets, our speakerphones and video products, customers answer millions of calls each day, handle several virtual and in person meetings and explore virtual gaming worlds, or simply relax with their favorite music on the move. Working with us you will receive:full-time position, with a permanent contract after 3 months;flexible working hours;possibilities of learning and development opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth;a hybrid work model, combining remote work opportunities with work in an office in the City Center;possibilities to use and improve English on a daily basis in our international environment (courses offered);international business trips;discounts on hearing aids after one year of employment (for employees and family members);competitive benefits package including social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, cafeteria system, etc. );scandinavian culture – we are informal (we don’t use titles: Sir, Mr, Mrs, Miss…) and care about equality, independence, open dialog and
- life balance. quick recruitment process: https://www.demant.pl/proces-rekrutacji/specjalisci-szczecin-i-mierzyn What tasks are waiting for you? Testing products for safety, compliance, and performance. Examining and investigating specific aspects of products in question. Compiling reports on findings and testing data gathered. Working with CRM and Issue Tracking software. Providing recommendations and advice to relevant stakeholders. Maintaining lab and testing equipment regularly. Discussing findings with other team members. Implementing changes in testing protocols as required. Consulting with senior management about testing results. Reporting any issues through the appropriate channels. Recommending technical and procedural additions to test processes. Troubleshoot problems associated with the functionality or design of the products. Delivers work with a keen attention to cost and schedule and a consideration for the
- use and producibility. Will be required to work effectively in a team environment, referring questions and problems to area Lead or Supervisor. Document and record specialized test
- up configurations, in order to replicate consistent and repeatable test results. It would be great if you:have 3+ years practical & demonstrated experience in telecommunications or IT area;have Bachelor’s degree in telecommunication, software, IT, or Engineering;have knowledge and technical understanding of software applications/interfaces and operating systems;have strong communication skills in English;have solid technical background;able to work independently and with a team, to maintain a strong work ethic, and to promote a positive work atmosphere;have good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Teams and in general Softphones;proficiency in testing procedures and protocols;analytical thinking and abilities and being able to work with data and numbers;report writing and document analysis skills;have
- solving skills and decisive knowledge of appropriate testing methods;ability to work unsupervised;comfortable with
- specific testing equipment and software;knowledge of testing equipment maintenance and storage procedures. Please send your application in English. If you need more information, please contact with recruiter Justyna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Constanța, Județul Constanța, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Hardware and Software Test Engineer|
|Adăugat:||26. 5. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă