Human Resources - Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. Close to 70, 000 associates in 25 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
Autoliv, the global leader in automotive safety systems, is committed to its mission of Saving More Lives. Our dedication to quality means we never compromise, ensuring each product - seatbelts, airbags, and steering wheels - performs flawlessly.
In our quest to enhance vehicle safety, we invite you to join us as an HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits. Directly reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Director of the Autoliv Division Europe, this role is crucial in supporting the deployment of the corporate Compensation & Benefits governance in the respective countries and in handling the operational activities in the Division.
- Support execution of C&B processes in the Division Europe (e. g. , annual salary review cycles, Short-Term Incentive Plan)
- Coordinate salary benchmark activities in the Division, ensuring a consistent interpretation of data also by using different providers methodologies
- Participate in compensation and benefits surveys to obtain market data and proactively prepare salary benchmark analysis for specific business areas
- Prepare analysis and reports on employment analytics metrics
- Coordinate current HRIS processes in the rewards area and ensure instructions are deployed and respected in the organization
- Support in project management activities (e. g. , related to job architecture, pay equity and cost of labour tracking)
- Monitor methodologic alignment on benchmarking & job mapping activities in the different countries
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field.
- Proven experience of at least three years in the Rewards area, within a large global industrial or consultancy organization
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel and Power
Point applications (Power B. I. as plus)
- Knowledgeable about HR tools (SAP Success
Factors) and Payroll interfaces
- Knowledgeable about legal requirements and best practices concerning compensation and benefits (global mobility as plus)
- Proficient in English, with effective communication skills both written and spoken.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large sets of data.
- Exceptional interpersonal and intercultural skills, allowing to engage effectively across all levels of the organization.
- A proactive
- solver with a strategic mindset.
- A supportive and dynamic work environment, where innovation and initiative are valued.
At Autoliv, we’re not just creating
- art safety equipment; we’re saving lives. As an HR Specialist - Compensation and Benefits, you will play a key role in supporting our most valuable asset - our people - ensuring they are rewarded, protected, and recognized. If you’re ready to take on this challenge and contribute to our lifesaving mission, we’d love to hear from you.
Join Our Lifesaving Mission!
Brașov, Județul Brașov, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă