Informatiker/in, Fachinformatiker/in,Fachinformatiker/in Systemintegration,IT-Supportspezialist/in
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Microsoft Windows, Informatik, Incident Management, ITIL, IT-Security, IT-Support, IT
Senior IT Support (f/m/d) Fund Management
Ref. no. : 50039937 / Frankfurt am Main / fullor
We are Deka
Bank - the
Wertpapierhaus of the savings banks and one of the largest fundproviders in Germany. We develop
- class products and are closeto our customers. We support the savings banks with individualinvestment solutions and advice. We develop new offerings for thedigital securities business. Are you ready? Let's shape thefinancial world of the future together! What do we offer? A modernworking environment. We promote team spirit as well as individualdevelopment opportunities for your personal career. Because all ouremployees contribute their creativity, passion, personality andexpertise - and that's what makes us who we are.
What you can expect:
- In your new position, you will be responsible for
- site support(first level) in the area of portfolio management and the orderdesk at Deka Investment.
- You will also beresponsible for analyzing technical faults and rectifying them incollaboration with internal experts and service providers.
- Your tasks also include communicating andcoordinating the necessary measures in the event of a fault, incollaboration with the Service Desk and Lead Incident Management.
- You will advise users, analyze and evaluaterequirements and develop innovative solutions together with theinternal office communications team.
- Youtake part in projects to further develop the office communicationinfrastructure.
You bring withyou:
- You have a degree in(business) informatics or have completed training as an ITspecialist for system integration or a similar qualification.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Windowsand client applications, especially the MS Office suite, as well asa technical understanding of VDI and media technology.
- ITIL skills, knowledge of IT security and a basicunderstanding of regulatory requirements are an advantage.
- Experience in project work, ideally
- project management, in the banking environment is appreciated.
- You are fluent in German and have a goodcommand of English.
As a teamplayer, you are characterized by a structured and independent wayof working. In addition to your strong communication skills, youhave good analytical and conceptual skills. A high degree ofresponsibility, flexibility and commitment round off your profile.
Look forward to an attractive environment:
- Your development is veryimportant to us! With our IT career model, we support you rightfrom the start. Whether you are just starting out or gainingprofessional experience - you can help shape your specialist careerin a very personal and flexible way.
- Work-life balance:
- Flexible working hours andindividual
- time options
- Mobile working
- 30 days vacation/year
- Option to build up a credit balance for career breaks (e. g. forsabbaticals or a reduction in working hours)
- 200 health budget per year for a wide range of offers (exercise, nutrition, relaxation and much more) as well as additional freeinternal health offers
- Coaching andcounseling services that offer you professional help withprofessional and personal issues at short notice
- Flexible working hours andindividual
- Reconciling work, family andprivate life:
- Crèche and kindergarten placesas well as emergency and vacation care
- Support in the search for nursery and kindergarten places
- Eldercare advice and mediation for relativesin need of care
- Anattractive salary and reward for performance through an appropriatebonus system.
- Bicycle leasing of up to 2bikes through deferred compensation.
- Attractive company pension scheme and
- forming benefits.
- Corporate benefits such as specialconditions for banking transactions, Germany ticket and shoppingdiscounts.
- Promotion and support for socialcommitment.
Deka stands fordiversity and is actively committed to equal opportunities. Wetherefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have wepiqued your interest?
We look forward toreceiving your online application! You can find more informationabout your career at the Deka Group at www.dekabank. de/karriere
If you have any questions, please contact ourrecruiting team at recruiting@deka. de Please note that we are notallowed to accept applications or additional documents by post oremail for data protection reasons. Thank you for yourunderstanding.
|DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|1. 3. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă