Hardware, Design Patterns, Informatik, Objektorientierte
Programmierung, User Experience, C++, Softwareentwicklung, Lizenzmanagement
Steinberg has been providing professionalsoftware and hardware for musicians and producers in the fields ofmusic, video and film since 1984. Numerous groundbreakingtechnologies have been developed by Steinberg since then. Theseinnovations have fundamentally changed the world of musicproduction. Today, Steinberg is one of the largest manufacturers ofmusic and audio software and hardware with several million usersworldwide.
Whether musiccomposition, mastering, audio restoration, broadcast production, sound design or audio post production for film and television -Steinberg offers the right tools for all aspects of modern digitalaudio production. In addition, Steinberg offers sophisticatedlicense management and copy protection solutions for businesscustomers.
Since 2005, Steinberg has been partof the Yamaha Group, the world's leading manufacturer of musicalinstruments and pro audio equipment.
Tostrengthen our software development team at our Hamburg site, weare looking for a dedicated software developer to start as soon aspossible.
Software developer (m/f/d)Your challenge
- Creation, development and maintenance of existing and new, complexapplications
- Object-oriented feature development for oursequencer products (Cubase/Nuendo)
- Close collaborationin a
- functional team of developers, UX engineers and testengineers
- Ensuring sustainable, marketable productquality
- Active development contribution in balancingcustomer perspective and effort through
- oriented solutionapproaches
- Completed studies in applied or technicalcomputer science, or comparable training
- Soundprogramming knowledge in C++
- Sound specialist knowledgeof
- oriented design and design (design patterns) of software
- Experience with automated tests
- Goodunderstanding of the software life cycle
- Interest inmusic production or knowledge of digital music products would be aplus
- Good written and spoken English skills, a highlevel of creativity, creative strength, a
- oriented way ofworking and strong communication and teamwork skills round off yourprofile
- Secure job in an exciting and meaningfulfield of work
- Trust-based working hours with flexitimeand individual
- time models
- Mobile working, but alsoworking at a workstation in the office is possible
- 28days' vacation and 2 additional days off
- Very goodpublic transport connections and a free HVV Germany ticket
- Additional health insurance package
- Employeediscounts on product purchases
- Wide range of trainingopportunities
If wehave piqued your interest and you are motivated to work on excitingproducts and want to make a significant contribution to the successof the team, we look forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible startingdate.
Any initial questions? We will be happy to answerthem on: +49 40 210 35 488.
Steinberg Media Technologies Gmb
H - Human
Beim Strohhause 31 - 20097 Hamburg - Phone:+49 40 21035 488 - www.steinberg. de
|Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|22. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă