SOAP, Git, Eclipse, Dev
Ops, REST, Informatik, Microsoft
Windows, Anwendungsarchitektur, Active Directory, HTML, Java, Konfiguration, Angular, Softwareentwicklung, Intelli
System developer:in document management
Full-time, starting immediately in Coburg, permanent
In addition to a great team of morethan 10, 000 friendly colleagues and over 770 different jobprofiles, we offer experienced professionals and newcomers manyattractive challenges that modern insurance companies face: Willthe car of the future cause fewer accidents? What will retirementprovision look like when everyone reaches the age of 100? We dealwith the questions of tomorrow - for
- based insurance for ourmore than 12 million customers - at our headquarters in Coburg in
Upper Franconia and at our 38 branch offices in the office and inthe field.
What you can look forward to
- Development and integration
- related components of the HUK application architecture
- Advising the specialist departments on newsolution approaches and the reuse of applications and services
- Design, development and integration ofservices / applications as part of project work
- Documentation, maintenance, servicing and support inensuring the ongoing operation of applications
- Configuration and maintenance of the
- party software and support in the use of the components
What you bring with you
- Degree in computer science or acomparable course of study
- Alternatively, training as an IT specialist with relevant professional experience
- Programming skills in Java and Angular aswell as experience with development tools (Eclipse/Intelli
- Web service
- how (REST, SOAP& HTML) as well as experience with Dev
Ops techniques& Windows Active Directory desirable
- Assertiveness and creativity in the development of new solutions
- Analytical thinking and abstraction skillswhen independently familiarizing yourself with technologies andissues
What we offer you
- Flexible working: For us, flexible working means that you can adapt your working hours tosuit your circumstances. There are no core or minimum working hourswith us. Instead, you perform your workload within a definedworking time frame - adapted to local requirements if necessary. Thanks to mobile working, you can even work up to half of yourmonthly working hours from home or on the road under certainconditions.
- Family-friendly working: Weattach great importance to achieving an optimal
- life balance. For us, this includes support with childcare, vacation care andcaring for relatives, as well as the opportunity to take on
- time management position. We have been recognized as
- friendly employer by the berufundfamilie audit since 2007.
- Results-oriented remuneration: In additionto your twelve monthly salaries, you will receive two collectivelyagreed special payments each year. And to make performanceworthwhile, you will participate in a performance
- oriented remuneration scheme, with the opportunity toreceive more than one additional monthly salary. Your many years ofloyalty to the company will also pay off: you will receive ananniversary payment, staggered according to your length of service.
- Lifelong learning: If you are working on thefuture, you must not stand still in the past. To ensure that youare always up to date, we support your professional developmentmeasures - both internally and externally. However, the focus ofour further training measures is not just on acquiring company
- specific qualifications, but also on the private promotion ofindividually desired skills - e. g. language courses, driver safetytraining and much more.
- Healthy working:Keep fit and healthy. We support you with free sports activities inour company sports facilities or a subsidy for your gym membership. Particularly active employees can take part in various HUK sportsgroups in their free time: e. g. running, biking or team sports suchas soccer or basketball. Or learn how to integrate a healthylifestyle into your everyday life, both professionally andprivately, in lectures and seminars. And because health is alsoabout nutrition, you can enjoy healthy and handmade delicacies inour coffee bars or the company restaurant.
Have we piqued your interest?
If you have any questions, pleasecontact Ms. Uta Orlamünde
at the telephone number +499561 96-13236, karriere@huk-coburg. de.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|2. 3. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă