Informatik, CRM, Scrum, Cloud Computing, User Stories, Usability
Product Manager / Owner (m/f/d)
As Product Manager / Owner (m/f/d), you will work withyour team and key stakeholders to take our billing cloud platformnexnet. cloud to the next level. Are you looking forward to aresponsible position with an interface function and creativefreedom? Then become a Product Manager / Owner (m/f/d) at nexnet!
- Responsibility for the provision and further development of our newbilling cloud platform
- Support in thecreation of the product roadmap and definition of
- term goals
- Developing sustainable and scalablesolutions and capturing them in user stories with theimplementation team
- Close exchange withproduct management and application design
- Ensuring efficiency and achievement of goals in the developmentteam by defining and adhering to framework conditions
- Responsibility for the design and punctual and correctdelivery of product releases in close coordination with the qualityassurance team
- Competent contact person forvarious specialist departments for our billing cloud platformthroughout the company
- Degree in economics, business informatics, computer science or a comparablequalification
- Professional experience as
Product Manager/Owner (m/f/d) or in positions such as Project
Manager, Scrum Master or Lead Developer (m/f/d)
- Interest in and understanding of technical and economiccontexts
- Experience in managing andoptimizing agile development processes
- Assertive communication talent with the ability to present complexissues in stories in a visual and simplified way
- Team player (m/f/d) with a strong creative drive and agreat passion for the usability and design of digital products
- Strong curiosity for innovations and trendsin the payment and billing environment
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Attractivefixed salary plus annual profit sharing
Flexible working hours
30 days vacation
Company pension scheme
Regular training andfurther education
Anonymous employeecounseling and
- life service
Urban Sports Club
Subsidy for the Germany ticket
Get in the mood?
Do you recognize yourself inthe tasks and skills? Do you fancy a cool team and exciting, interdisciplinary projects? Then apply to us directly via ourapplication portal.
Working at nexnet
H, based in Berlin, is a company ofnet group Beteiligungen Gmb
H & Co KG, one of the leadingspecialists for communication services in Germany.
With around 120 employees, nexnet Gmb
H is one of theleading outsourcing service providers for billing and accountsreceivable management. Operating from the heart of Berlin, nexnet
H specializes in subscription management and efficient solutionsfor payment processes, financial management, CRM solutions andcustomer service.
Your contact person
Mrs. Ann-Katrin Kositza
+49 461 / 66 280 205
powered by d. vinci
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|22. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă