Infrastructure Process Manager
As a member of IT Operations, reporting to the Director of Infrastructure & Data Services, the Infrastructure Process Manager manages Windows and Linux processes for both AWS Iaa
S cloud services and data centers in commercial and in regulated government environments. You will enjoy a wide variety of work in areas including, but not limited to, logical and physical life cycle management, coordination of planned infrastructure refreshes, oversight of exceptions and evaluation of risk levels for
- life systems and development of service owner relationships and processes to keep vendor managed systems current. You will work closely with IT, security, compliance and business team members at all levels.
What we're looking for:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience is required.
* Minimum of 3-5 years technical experience in IT with a focus on enterprise level for Windows, Linux systems is required.
* Experience in OS patching is required.
* Solid work practices regarding change and risk management, troubleshooting methodology is required.
* Microsoft Certified System Engineer certification or equivalent is required.
* Linux Red Hat certification or equivalent is highly desired.
* AWS Associate or Professional certification(s) is desired.
* Experience running enterprise deployment projects is desired.
* Experience working in US government regulated environments and knowledge of AWS Gov regions and related regulations (NIST -, DFARS, CUI and/or CMMC) is a plus.
* ITIL, Project Management and other Microsoft certifications are a plus.
* Industry experience in life sciences, pharma, warehouse and/or manufacturing is a plus.
Who are you:
* Strong knowledge of Windows & Linux server deployment, upgrades, and patching.
* Knowledge of cloud technologies, especially AWS.
* Knowledge of VMWare (v
* Knowledge of Cisco UCS blade environments.
* Knowledge on data backups & restore, storage.
* Broad knowledge of information technologies.
* Basic knowledge of SQL, Oracle and AWS RDS databases is desirable.
* Strong project management skills are required to be successful in this role.
* Presentation, Excel, communication, and organizational skills necessary to lead activities, meetings, and conversations with IT leaders.
* Able to successfully work as a valued member of a team of engineers.
* Able to work with global teams.
* Able to set and achieve annual goals.
* Commitment to high professional and ethical standards in a diverse workplace.
* Interface professionally within the team, across teams and with IT customers.
* Self-motivated and flexible.
How you will thrive and create an impact
* Lifecycle management; evaluate industry standards and set timeline guidance for introduction of new logical versions and physical models as well as planned retirement.
* Plan and manage infrastructure related refreshes projects initiatives (operating systems, hardware, etc. ) with application owners in accordance with the life cycle management plan.
* Oversee documentation and timely remediation of
- life and unsupported infrastructure systems, following existing
- based risk approaches.
* Develop processes that will effectively hold service owners accountable for timely updates to vendor managed infrastructure systems.
* Actively participate in projects related to infrastructure refresh, migration, data center and remote sites.
* Integrate new technologies to improve service offerings and better support the business.
* Help improve infrastructure processes and key performance indicators results.
* Assist with disaster recovery planning and contribute to annual recovery test.
* Assist with internal and external audits.
* At times, analyze, install, configure, and lightly support infrastructure technology such as VM Ware, operating systems, databases, and utilities software.
* Other duties as assigned.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
|Firma:||Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider|
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Infrastructure Process Manager|
|Adăugat:||26. 5. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă