Reactive Programming (nice to have) BLE (junior) Io
T (regular) CI (regular) Swift (advanced) We’re on the lookout for an i
to join our amazing Mobile team. You will focus on developing
- edge mobile apps in Swift for Io
T, wearables and connected devices. intent has over 10+ years of experience in helping to conceptualize, design, and build apps for Io
T and connected devices. We are a software house that acts as a specialized think partner for products at the intersection of physical and digital - from
- new to products looking to enter a competitive and established niche. Some of our clients include Oura, BOSE, and Mc
Intosh audio systems. Our offer: Salary: 15-30K net on B2B or 12. 5-25K gross on contract of employment (Uo
P), depending on your experience. Work conditions:
You can work fully remotely or from a
- friendly office in the center of Warsaw - you choose a preferred way of working. You will have a flexibility in choosing your working hours (we work within the Polish time zone for our U. S. -based clients, and our business hours are 8-18 CET). We’ll provide you with working equipment you may need. You’ll have an assigned buddy, a person from your team who’ll help you onboard smoothly, get to know our company and enhance your skills. Perks and benefits: Up to 26 days of paid holidays and 10 days of sick leave on B2B. Private medical care (PZU). Multisport card. Language classes (English/Polish). Self-development budget (2000 PLN/year). What you'll do:
Design, build and maintain i
OS applications. Review pull requests and provide constructive feedback. Sharing knowledge with your teammates on a regular basis. Attend daily calls with a project team. What we expect:
A proven track record in Swift projects (2 years or more). Experience in continuous integration (Github Actions, Travis, or Bitrise). Experience in writing Unit Tests (XCTest or Quick and Nimble)/ TDD. Participation in the specification, planning, and quotation of new product modules and features. At least B2 English skills (both written and spoken). Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity (we care about your
- solving skills, not the lines of code you write). Following
- quality programming standards. Keeping track of the industry developments and taking the initiative to incorporate these into the company technologies. Engagement and
- play. Willingness to participate in the events outside. intent (such as hackathons, conferences, etc. ), as well as to share your knowledge inside. intent.
It’d be nice if you have:
Hands-on experience in development for any other mobile OS platform or related technologies. Familiarity with writing apps communicating with peripherals over Bluetooth Low Energy. Some experience with Io
Functional reactive programming knowledge would be a big plus. Structured concurrency knowledge. Scrum (or other Agile) development method experience. Passion about mobile and technology. Attention to detail. Tools you’ll use:
Jira, Confluence. Slack, Zoom, GSuite.
First 3 months at intent:
We are really keen on having a mutual fit with you, so the general aim of the first 3 months is to find out if we go together like peanut butter and jelly. Joining intent means joining the people that create it, not a specific project, so if the one you have does not fit you, you will have a chance to change it.
For the first week, you will be getting to know your team, the company and its values, and the tools we use. You can count on HR, your buddy, and your team in general to help you with all the new information. You will also receive your first tasks. You can expect constant feedback coming from your leader.
After each month passes, you will meet with an HR representative to share your thoughts and impressions and to hear what others say about your work. After the second month, your team leader and an HR person will meet with you to discuss your probation period and next steps we want to take – continue cooperating with you, fix some issues we see or part our ways. After the third month, you will be a fully fledged intent employee!
A screening call with an HR person (45 mins). A technical interview with the live coding part (max 90 mins). Final feedback received within a couple of days after the interview. Contact to recruiter : Lidia Kozłowska, lidia. firstname.lastname@example.org
Timișoara, Județul Timiș, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||iOS Developer|
|Adăugat:||25. 1. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!