IT Business Services Consultant - SAP Basis/Hana, Bucharest
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our
- driven and
- focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
Summary & Role Information:
At SAP ECS MEE level we need to provide the right level of service for our biggest customers and it has been decided to extend the LCO team within ECS. The team will provide an E2E service, working dedicated for our large customers and operating the entire SAP landscapes including several of the largest HANA-based systems (e. g. 2x24TB ERP
In your new role, you will work as L3 support and in case of major incidents will support the fast restore of services. In addition, we will focus on proactive aspects to optimize and prevent harm from our environments. To achieve this a deep technical understanding of technologies and operation is required.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- oriented thinking
- ABAP stacks with excellent understanding of IT operations
- how on SAP Technologies, Products and cross dependencies like integration and communication.
- oriented thinking
About the team:
Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) is part of the Product Engineering board area and consists of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and Cloud Application Services (CAS). As private cloud managed services provider, HEC Delivery is offering a key aspect in the intelligent business transformation journey of our customers and by joining forces with CAS, we enter a new era of
- end service experience for our customers
Location: future employee could be located either in Timisoara or Bucharest office
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400, 000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in
- end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100, 000 employees worldwide, we are
- driven and
- focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380989 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||18. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă