Java Software Engineer IPA MI @ING Hubs Romania
Discover ING Hubs Romania
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity in relation to ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies. Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with
- wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj.
ING Hubs Romania offers 150 services in software development, data management,
- financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide, with the help of 1400 engineers, risk and operations professionals.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for
- minded people.
Here’s a sneak peak of what our colleagues say about working within ING Hubs Romania:
At ING, we're building the solutions of tomorrow, today | 80% of our colleagues in Romania agree
In Financial Markets, building a platform integrating your own pricing and risk models is crucial to stay in control of your risk while keeping a competitive edge. ING Financial Markets has taken up the challenge by initiating the building of the ING Pricing Architecture (IPA) platform.
The IPA project landscape consists of
- oriented components that will enable the
- time and portfolio calculations of financial risk metrics and simulations (e. g. Va
R, Expected Shortfall, Bilateral Margining) which are driven by new ECB regulation as well as advanced Risk analysis on the derivative product portfolio of Financial Markets (interest rates, credits, foreign exchange). This will be a key platform in the IT landscape for our global dealing rooms, with many scrum teams cooperating towards one Financial Markets IT landscape.
The Management Information (MI) squad is one of these teams and their focus is the post processing of data produced by our engines in order to get to the final form for the users. The application the MI team maintains offers various services for data transformation like aggregation, currency conversion, bucketing and others.
Your day to day
Even if you’ll start your day from the comfort of your home or drink your morning coffee in our office’s garden, your day will be quite similar when comes to tasks. Here are your daily responsibilities:
- Develop with Java 11 with a strong focus on functional programming
- Work with Spring Boot and different Spring modules
- Design and develop REST services and g
RPC and in a Big Data ecosystem
- Have a focus on quality while working with JUnit, Mockito
- Get to know the ING’s Private Cloud while using the Azure Dev
Ops CI/CD pipeline
- Be a team player in an international team, quality focused, service oriented, eager to learn and to coach others
What you’ll bring to the team
- Experience :
- A University degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Software Engineering, Financial Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of Java software engineering experience
- Tech stack/ knowledge :
- Mandatory :
- Advanced knowledge of Java 11 and functional programming
- Experience with Spring or other dependency injection frameworks
- Familiarity Azure Dev
Ops or similar tools such as Maven, Git, Jenkins, Confluence
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity, and willingness to share knowledge with others
- Nice to have:
- Experience in developing automated testing
- Experience or affinity with IT Security concepts
- End-to-end ownership mindset, independent and autonomous in completing tasks, taking responsibilities whenever needed and always striving for consumer value
- Foreign languages: English (advanced)
- Education : nice to have Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in an IT related field
What’s in it for you
- Annual Performance Bonus up to two salaries
- Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
- Flextime – our own way of working
- Monthly budget on Benefit platform
- Growth opportunities
- Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
- Upskilling/ reskilling programs
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Annual training & certifications budget
- Pluralsight &
- learning platforms
- CSR activities: tree planting, coding lessons for teenagers etc.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă