Java Software Engineer
Java (regular) Spring Boot (regular) Spring (regular) Why is this role important at Infobip? Our use case is specific. We are solving complex problems for global brands. If our services are down, our clients send messages through other providers. And when our competitors have troubles in production, we have to be the most reliable provider to get the majority of their traffic. We avoid big release dates and deploy to production when you finish a task in your sprint. It is an
- house developed product so there is no contract forcing you to guerilla develop something and troubleshoot later. As a Software Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, dealing with challenges of large architecture (scalability, fail over, balancing. . . ) that sends over 500 mil messages daily. If you want to learn more about life in Infobip, read our Infobip Engineering Handbook ! You know you are doing a good job when: You write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance to clean code principles and team agreement. All code you produce is thoroughly tested for bugs and reviewed before going into production. You have a great general overview of the system that your team is dependent of, understanding the interactions and dependencies among those components. You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements. You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team. Qualifications More about you: You are a regular Java Developer looking for a
- growth challenge. You have worked before on a high load, large scale platform that has to be highly available. Or you are just starting and this is your career goal. :) You have experience working with Java, Spring and Spring Boot development and delivering
- tier enterprise applications. If you want to work as a Fullstack developer (or become one later) - great as well! Our teams have the liberty to choose their stack and they have chosen React, Typescript and Webpack. You have experience with engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing. You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc. Additional Information Why our employees choose us (and stay)? Cutting edge technology &
processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes. Educational budget – You get to decide will you spend your budget on conferences, online courses or certifications.
Global products developed
- house – We depend on the quality of our
- house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable. Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular , we want to support the path that you want to carve. Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development. Pay &
Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and Christmas bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects. . . Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Timișoara, Timiș County, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||Java Software Engineer|
|Adăugat:||25. 1. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!