Java Technical Lead
Spring Cloud (regular) Spring Boot (regular) Java (advanced) Playtika is a leader of innovation and excellence in interactive entertainment. From humble beginnings as a startup in 2010, and with
- like instincts, we’ve grown to become an industry leader with more than 9 million daily and 31 million monthly active users across our portfolio of games. At Playtika, we are on a mission to continue creating infinite ways to play. We remain committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible. We leverage our talent and the latest technology to create even more immersive and engaging experiences for our players, delighting them with our
- winning and
- leading games. We offer a space where people from all walks of life can come together, share their experiences, and build lasting connections. Playtika has more than 3, 500 employees worldwide, headquartered in Herzliya, Israel with sites in: Ramat Gan, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Chicago, Las Vegas, Newport Beach, Sydney, Bucharest, Warsaw, Kyiv, Minsk, Dnipro and Vinnytsia. Playtika is looking for a Java Tech Lead to our amazing team. Hybrid work model: 2 days in the office (Warsaw) - 3 days at home Responsibilities:Provide technical quality: Plan refactoring activities; assist in managing technical debt; assist in creating technical tasks; help the domain team members to resolve ongoing issues (guidelines);Provide product quality: Code review; QA assistance/consulting (if needed); be the focal point for production issues and
- teams bugs; incident management handling; help the team with CE’s; provide and push
- functional requirements;Technology-wise: Understand Playtika standards and project codebase in detail; be responsible for new libraries/frameworks/approaches usage; write code on regular basis;Automation of development cycle: Improve the CI/CD for the specific domain (if needed);Knowledge sharing: Responsible person for technical documentation (wiki); knowledge sharing on regular basis (scheduled event –
- weekly domain meetings);Architectural wise: Help the team to collect technical requirements; be involved in feature prototyping process; help architect to review the domain (server, client) capacity, help to architects to build HLD/SDD;Present our products and results of our work. Advantages for people who have:Experience in leading/coordinating Java development groups. Requirements: 7+ years of
- on experience in development;Expert knowledge in Java 11+High-loaded application development and support on production;No
Sql production usage experience (at least one of Aerospike, Couchbase, Redis or alternatives);Relational database production usage experience (at least one of My
DB, and Postgers);Kafka; Spring Boot, Spring Cloud; Microservice architecture (Netflix stack);Experience in K8S and Docker;Strong Object Oriented design skills;Excellent presentation skills. Nice to have:Distributed systems and
- datanceters data replication;Node
Sockets;Elasticsearch. We offer:Competitive salary,
- based bonuses and flexible working hours;Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;Referral program;Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;Free meals twice a day;Coaching and reviews to support your career development;Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Iași, Județul Iași, Romania
|Adăugat:||17. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă