Junior SAP Big Data and Cloud Analytics Consultant (Bucharest/Cluj-Napoca)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our
- driven and
- focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do:
SAP Delivery@Scale is a group that provides SAP consulting service to SAP customers. This group serves customers worldwide via tight cooperation with other local SAP consulting teams.
Within this group, analytics consultants work with project managers, businesses owners, analyst teams and clients, building reports/dashboards and implement predictive algorithms, as well as ETL processes, data warehouses, database prototypes, to deliver the customer requirements. They also document code, provide progress reports, perform code review and peer feedback.
Analytic consultant's job duties include developing reports, analytic applications, SQL databases and integrating various business applications:
- development and utilization
What you bring:
Fits in at least one of the following profiles:
Meet your team:
We are SAP Delivery@Scale Analytics - a team of 25 mix of young and experienced consultants passionate on Analytics
With a focus on customer delivery as well as self development at work, at home we are sports and reading enthusiasts
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400, 000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in
- end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100, 000 employees worldwide, we are
- driven and
- focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and
- being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an
- mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team:
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 380337 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Cloud, Developer, Web Design, Technology, Creative
|Firma:||ZCL | Xerxe|
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||17. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă