Lead Frontend Developer Manager React
- People management: leading our current team of
- end developers in Poland; participation in recruitment process, onboarding, performance management and offboarding. Includes being responsible for satisfaction and engagement of the team.
- Capability management: proactive approach for the development of the capability within company – expertise development, codebase improvement (new technologies, test coverage, performance, usability), encouragement of the team members’ growths as well as career and progression system development.
- Delivery management: active collaboration with the client team, keeping hands-on code (react web development,
- fixing, integration with API and CMS, writing
- tests), conduct code review to make sure best practices are implemented and participation and improvement of the delivery process in the company.
- Motivizer Benefits Platform to choose and manage all your benefits in one place. You receive a budget (550 PLN monthly). You can choose there medical care package, meal tickets, sports cards (we have Multisport and on preferential terms, we have membership cards to one of the most popular Gyms), cinema tickets, shop vouchers, discounts and many more.
- Language Courses – you have access to the platform where you can practice your language skills.
- Regular and systematic further training opportunities - internal and external ones. We support your development.
- Cooperation within an internal community is our everyday reality. We have networking events, coding challenges, and company parties for different occasions.
- We are looking forward to your successfully completed university studies in computer science, mathematics, physics or comparable technical course of study
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Openness to work on Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Strong knowledge of Java
Script (ES6)/ Typescript, React. JS and Mob
X (Redux) and HTML, CSS/SASS/LESS,
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology and workflow. The role demands skills in Agile team organization and delivery, coding skills plus the ability to maintain an ongoing discussion with the stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with development teams.
- Experience with driving the team forward and strong leadership skills and conducting code review.
- Very good communication skills in English language
About Canvas Reply
Canvas Reply is an ~100 person, and
- growing, digital experience agency, development house, and consultancy with offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk, Krakow, Chicago, and Auckland. We are part of the 12, 000-strong Reply group, working with leading enterprise clients designing, building, and delivering
- class websites and applications for an impressive roster of
- name clients.
|Firma:||Reply Polska Sp. z o. o.|
Iași, Județul Iași, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă