Lead Frontend Engineer Senior II
Who We Are
We are a
- first software as a service (Saa
S) company, bringing true digital transformation to the global shipping industry. We enhance the way shipping professionals work by creating technology for the maritime industry and bringing it to market.
With over 85% of the world’s trade transported by sea, we have a huge opportunity to transform existing manual, offline and disparate processes into a
- enabled and
- rich experience enabling better
- making and fewer costly and
- consuming mistakes. Our premier platform, Sea, is the world’s first digital shipping platform that provides
- based applications focused on the
- fixture and
- fixture space. These connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. We are The Intelligent Marketplace for Fixing Freight.
To understand more about us, please visit https://www.sea. live/
We are looking for a lead frontend engineer, experienced in varied frontend frameworks to work on a platform revolutionizing how maritime industry professionals; track their vessels, match their cargoes to vessels, manage scheduling activities, are involved in trading and negotiations and digital contract management. Working with us you will become part of an international team developing digital products for the maritime industry.
- Playing an active role in development and being
- on alongside other engineers in your team
- out our
- edge products
- Setting and shaping what good practice is across the frontend ecosystem, leading technical discussions and decisions from the front and employing the right tooling and frameworks to do the job
- Directly engaged as part of the embedded product team within to help shape the platform utilising direct client feedback and industry knowledge, all backed by
- driven evidence
- Develop, test and release new functions and features
- Participate in planning, creation, and adaptation of a Saa
- Responsible for unit testing your code as well as conducting peer reviews,
- Working in the Scrum framework
- Using Azure Dev
Ops for backlog and repository management
- Effective collaboration across a
- disciplined team, interacting with Product, Architecture, Dev
Ops functions of the business
- Work in an international
- the team consists of people of different nationalities, so all communication is based on English.
- Great understanding of English, both spoken and written. (B2+)
- Flexibility - We are a growing team working in a dynamic environment that requires engineers to be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Responsibility and Ownership – As a lead frontend developer in our team we need you to have responsibility for the quality of your application(s). Owning your contributions and that of your technical team based on your guidance and technical leadership is vital.
- Commitment and proactivity- We need a person who is able to act and shows initiative. Cares about the development of the product.
- Openness and willingness to cooperate- Our team members work strongly together, are open to help, and are not afraid to ask questions. We need someone who fits into this kind of supportive and collaborative work style.
- Mastery of HTML, CSS, Java
- Responsive design experience
- Deep experience in multiple frontend frameworks such as Angular or Vue. js, React must be one of them
- Extensive experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress, Jest, JUnit, Jasmine etc
- Strong knowledge of the latest ECMAScript standards
- Asynchronous Programming using a multitude of techniques
- Advanced State Management experience of patterns and practices using different libraries
- Good grasp of Design Principles, Accessibility, Usability testing
- Cross-browser compatibility knowledge, caching and performance optimization techniques
- Hands-on experience with building Saa
- Experience with Azure Cloud services
- Mentoring and coaching skills and experience
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
What you can expect
Despite our dynamic growth, we managed to maintain a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere of a tightly knit team that can implement complex projects comprehensively and effectively. Each of us knows what is expected from us and has adequate space and freedom of action.
The actual work is important, but it’s also essential for us at Sea that we all stay happy, relaxed and motivated. That’s why we provide a wide range of benefits to all our employees:
- Training budget
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Voluntary group life insurance
Benefit or Multisport card
- Language courses (English and German)
- Mentoring program and numerous internal pieces of training
- Employee referral program
- Paid days off from services (B2B)
- A paid day off to care for your health - “Dzień na U”
- Integration events, joint company trips, birthday celebrations and many other
What we offer
- Salary: DOE 25 000 - 32 000 PLN/month (B2B) or Uo
- Flexible working hours
- You choose how you work - from our office in Poznań or remotely from home, or like most of us, work hybrid
- Strong focus on growth, interesting projects & people who enjoy working with each other!
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Adăugat:||21. 11. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă