This role is part of the General Accounting and Controlling department and it supports the month end close process, balance sheet notes, group and internal audits and technical projects in the management accounting area, according to US GAAP Standards (and internal policies and regulations).
- Responsibility for closing the management books for multiple legal entities
- Balance sheet review, reconciliations and preparation of associated balance sheet notes
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, provisions, allocations etc.
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and Group Audit requirements
- Ensures compliance with US GAAP standards and internal policies and controls
- Work cross departments, cross hubs and cross functions in order to achieve accuracy, completeness and timeliness of deliverables
- Having a good overview of the business transactions and their reflection in management accounting
- Analyzing actual results (P&L and BS) to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- Good working conditions in a professional environment
- Teamwork with professionals
- Participation in the development and / or implementation of various complex projects
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge
- Opportunities for career development as we continue to grow
- Meal tickets, Bookster and Medical Cover.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder for professional qualifications
- Three + years of experience in management or financial accounting
- Strong computer experience Microsoft Office desired and SAP knowledge is a plus
- Good communication & Collaboration skills
- Demonstrate high reliability and
- Drive accountability and results
- Fluent in English
- Second foreign language (preferably French, Spanish) would be considered a plus.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă