Model Based Software Implementer (f/m/d)
Porsche Engineering Romania is currently looking for a Model Based Software Implementer to join the team in Cluj-Napoca/Timisoara, Romania. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high software quality based on Matlab Simulink models, for Porsche current and next generation of chassis systems. You will work in a team that is placed at the base of the V-Cycle plus other responsibilities like translating the model to Target
Link blocks, scaling, code generation, testing, validation, document and ship high quality artifacts. In this role, you will collaborate also with the client and offer model feedback and support. We are oriented towards automation and open to increase more and more our knowledge in this area and of course, happy to share this with you.
- based software architecture (AUTOSAR Classic/Adaptive)
- based software implementation
Link/MATLAB Coder (Embedded Coder) or other code generation tools
- oriented working style, and as a
- confident person, you always have an eye for the essentials
At a Glance
At a Glance
Porsche Engineering Romania specializes in complex technical solutions at its two locations in Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara, including the development of intelligent and connected electric vehicles, electronics, and design.
We cover a wide range of development activities and technical
- how – from conventional powertrains to future mobility, and from prototype to series development. By optimizing brake systems and developing pedestrian protections as well as driver assistance systems, these activities significantly contribute to the improvement of future car safety. As an integral part of the Porsche Engineering, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Stuttgart (Germany) based sports car manufacturer Porsche AG, the work of our engineers in Cluj and Timisoara results into improvements and innovations incorporated in the Porsche sports cars, sold all over the world.
More information can be found on our website:
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Exclusive look behind the scenes
Porsche Engineering Magazine
The latest issue of Porsche Engineering's customer magazine offers fascinating insights into exciting projects and current topics. The Porsche Engineering magazine can be found .
Working with new technologies and employing innovative methodologies has always been a part of our
- day operations, therefore knowledge sharing is an essential part of our work culture. We regularly organize internal technical meetups to build bridges between departments, share best practices, and learn about new ways of thinking.
Expanding our Know-How
It is important to stay ahead of technological trends in order to respond to
- changing consumer needs, such as making cars safer and more enjoyable to drive. Based on project demands, we provide internal and external soft and technical skill trainings to meet these requirements.
Performance Running in our Blood
We are part of the Porsche family that specializes in
- performance sports cars, so getting involved in various sporting events and supporting our employees in their quest to become better athletes comes naturally to us.
As part of a very active social community, we take our commitment seriously when it comes to supporting programs and initiatives that make lives better and provide renewed opportunities for children and adults alike. Giving back to the community, whether through donations or employee volunteering, through the most appropriate social causes that reflect our values and culture, is our primary focus.
How to apply? How to apply?
Please fill out our online application form and enclose your complete application documents at the end, consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae, ideally also your work and (university) school references and, if necessary, other certificates.
You can apply directly from our job location site or for direct applications please send your CV at:
|Firma:||Porsche Engineering Group|
Timișoara, Timiș County, Romania
|Adăugat:||13. 5. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă