News Partner Manager, News and Publishing Partnerships
In this role, you will execute the strategy set for CEE based on new or existing programs and products together with the
- functional teams. You will maintain a pulse on the News ecosystem in CEE and Google’s role within it, play a key role in shaping Google’s News initiatives as we continue in pursuit of gathering the world's information for our users. You will work closely with the
- functional leadership in CEE to ensure the strategy aligns with their activities. The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create
- enabling partnerships,
- market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products. Minimum qualifications:Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience working in regulated market environments. Experience sourcing, negotiating and closing strategic partnerships. Ability to speak and write in any CEE language and English fluently. Preferred qualifications:Experience in the news publishers’ business or similar experience in another industry and interest in news. Understanding of collecting society agreements. Knowledge of
- dimensional deal architecture. Ability to communicate and influence partners at executive level and work on multiple
- streams in an ambiguous,
- moving environment with an attention to detail. Excellent problem solving and analysis skills. Own planning and execution of the agreed News Partnerships negotiation strategy, leveraging existing resources with the objective to address Google’s opportunities and issues with the news players in CEE from a business, copyright, and reputational perspective. Maintain effective relationships with publishers, copyright holders, and other associations and identify new opportunities to grow the cooperation. Collaborate across different Google teams to drive a partner and
- centric approach that elevates relationships to the executive level for strategic News partners in CEE. Process publisher copyright information and agreements with larger partners and collect societies in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) in a timely and correct manner. Resolve counterclaims with other Google teams and publishers and other third parties and represent Google at relevant industry events. Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. Experience working in regulated market environments. Experience sourcing, negotiating and closing strategic partnerships. Ability to speak and write in any CEE language and English fluently.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||News Partner Manager, News and Publishing Partnerships|
|Adăugat:||25. 11. 2022
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!