Non - Food Certification Senior Lead Auditor
- Undertake audits in accordance with RINA requirements
- Prepare audit reports and deliver findings to clients to ensure client understanding of the assessment decision and clear direction to particular items of corrective action where appropriate
- Recommend the issue,
- issue or withdrawal of certificates, and report recommendations in accordance with RINA policy, procedures and prescribed time frame
- Lead audit teams as required ensuring that team members are adequately briefed so that quality of service is maintained and that effective working relationships are sustained both with Clients and within the team
- Establish and develop an effective partnership, which secures the relationship with the clients in your portfolio
- Provide accurate and prompt information to support services, working closely with them to ensure that client records are up to date and complete and that all other internal information requirements are met
- Plan/schedule workloads to make best use of own time and maximise
- earning activity
- Maintain and develop audit skills and technical and management system standards knowledge.
What we are looking for
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Work experience: at least 2 years work experience in a certification body would be a great advantage
- Successful completion of auditor training course for the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Demonstrates knowledge of how a business operates to ensure appropriate interpretation of standards
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Proven negotiation skills to be able to explain audit findings to organisation’s management
- Learning ability to keep up with changes to business, industry, management thinking and developing assessment styles
- Strong written communication skills able to formulate clear, concise and professional reports, explaining technical issues, within required timeframes.
- Self-organisation skills /
- motivated, ability to manage workload for maximising
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to manage and negotiate as a problem solver
- Excellent customer orientation
- Reliable and committed
#LI-MP2With over 5, 000 employees and 200 offices in 70 countries worldwide, RINA is a multinational player which provides certification, marine classification, product testing, site supervision and vendor inspection, training and engineering consultancy services across a wide range of sectors. Our business model covers the full process of project development, from concept to completion. The aim is to guarantee a project’s technical, environmental and safety - and sometimes also economic and financial - sustainability. At RINA, we endeavor to create a work environment where every single person is valued and encouraged to develop new ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels respected and safe from discrimination or harassment of any kind. We are also compliant to the Italian Law n. 68/99.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||18. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă