Nursing Assistant / STNA + $22/hr | Per Diem + Benefits
Whether you have no experience or you are a seasoned nurse aide, Shift
Med welcomes you to join our nursing team! We do things a little differently at Shift
Med by offering you a position on our nursing team where you can work as much or as little you want. That means, if you're just looking to find temporary work to earn some extra income or you're ready to take on some full time work, we're the solution for you!
Becoming a Shift
Med Nurse means:
* Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over a 100
- time and
- time STNA shifts at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities near you.
* Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts - Weekend, Weekday including Holidays (which pay extra!).
* Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) average + bonuses!
* Having a
- time support team available to answer any questions or help you with anything you need!
Med Instant Pay is a free perk that lets you access up to 75% of your
- tax earnings immediately after clocking out of a shift.
Join our team today and enjoy these benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Instant Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
Med State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture patients by providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting other needs as required. You must truly have the desire to care for the sickest and most vulnerable populations.
* Must be mature and
* Must have a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) Certification for the state of employment
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 80 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* May require standing and walking 2-5 hours at a time
* May have exposure to chemicals, radiation, infectious diseases/waste, and/or blood and bloodborne pathogens
* Performs patients baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care, skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and transferring patient
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of pain
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory Nurse
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected assigned facility and is prepared to work on time as scheduled
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear identification
* Complies with Shift
Med's policies, procedures, and reporting requirements
* The STNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
Apply today to join our STNA team, we look forward to virtually meeting you!
Med adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at Shift
Med s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
Med is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages Shift
Med's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
Detalii privind locul de muncă:
Alexandria, Teleorman County, Romania
|Pracovni_pozice:||Nursing Assistant / STNA + $22/hr | Per Diem + Benefits|
|Adăugat:||19. 3. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă