PAH Healthcare Pathways & Diagnostics Manager
The PAH Healthcare Pathways & Diagnostics Manager will play a key role within the South Eastern Europe (SEE) Cluster PAH Team. As the PAH Healthcare Pathways and Diagnostics Manager, you will have a crucial role in advancing the field of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) by developing and optimizing healthcare pathways and diagnostics to enable efficient and accurate diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of PAH patients in the SEE Cluster. Your expertise will contribute to improving patient outcomes, optimizing resource utilization, and driving excellence in PAH care. This position requires a deep understanding of PAH diagnostics, healthcare systems, and collaboration with diverse stakeholders.
Pathway Development and Optimization:
- based care pathways for PAH diagnosis, treatment initiation, monitoring, and disease management.
Diagnostic Strategy and Implementation:
Stakeholder Collaboration and Education:
Data Analysis and Quality Improvement:
Project Management and Leadership:
- functional team focused on executing projects related to healthcare pathways and diagnostic initiatives.
- functional teams.
- solving abilities, with a
- driven mindset for quality improvement initiatives.
- organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
About the Role:
If you are dedicated to advancing PAH diagnostics, optimizing healthcare pathways, and improving patient outcomes, the objective of the role is to ensure all diagnosed PAH patients have sustainable access to our portfolio of treatments. The HPM will have a critical role in enabling pathway optimization to support the introduction of innovative PAH medicines, ensuring pathways are in place to enable rapid local uptake post national reimbursement and supporting and sharing relevant pathway or system improvement initiatives.
The key function of the role will be to build
- term trusted collaborative relationships and partnerships with customers and other relevant stakeholders to advance patient care delivery. A variety of strategies will be developed and implemented to build meaningful partnerships to achieve positive outcomes for our customers, and patients, by gaining a deep understanding of
- end pathways for PAH patients. The other key area of focus for this role will be diagnostics, seeking to expand Anti Pro – BNP testing across all key centers as well as focusing on improving echocardiography and RHC.
An ability to work effectively as part of a team and
- functionally will be a critical aspect of this role. This leader will need to align focus with the overall PAH strategy. The Healthcare Pathways & Diagnostics Manager will also work closely with the PAH Customer Managers, developing aligned and integrated plans and evolving a
- driven and analytical approach to initiatives. The Healthcare Pathways & Diagnostics Manager will also work closely with the broader PAH team and
- functionally ensuring optimal focus and an aligned strategic approach.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|13. 2. 2024
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă