Partner Marketing Specialist
• Assist in building, testing, and launching marketing campaigns. • Publish content to Endava website, blogs, whitepapers, videos, landing pages, etc. • Utilise and organise campaign components, marketing lists, form handlers, templates, asset libraries, etc. • Support daily workflows and
- hoc requests for data, reports, insights, and research. • Assist in the execution of social media and paid advertising campaigns. • Assist in the execution and logistics of live and virtual events. • Assist in the execution of email marketing and automation rules. • Assist in the creation and updating of the marketing calendar.
Qualifications and Experience
• 1-2 years of professional marketing experience. • Experience with marketing tech, specifically a Content Management System, Marketing Automation Tool, and Customer Relationship Management system; Hub
Spot is a plus. • Experience with project management tools; Asana, Trello, or Jira are a plus. • Basic understanding of digital marketing strategy, concepts, and best practices. • Effective time management skills, especially when working with others. • Thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines. • Strong ability to work autonomously and
- motivate. • Strong troubleshooting and
- solving skills. • Demonstrate high attention to detail and organization. • Experience using social media channels for business. • Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
BENEFITS: * Relevant job training sessions to support your onboarding and ongoing career and skillset development (including support in obtaining qualifications)* Opportunity to be part of a team where we are open, supportive and celebrate personal achievements* Visibility to the Headquarters, as part of a Group team and central function* Competitive salary package* Private Medical Insurance* Meal tickets* Sport allowance* Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Discounts, and Stock Options)* Diverse activities with a high international share and a wide range of topics* Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc. * Flexible working hours and hybrid work model* Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e. g. hiking, book club, green team)* Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries
Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Romania
|Adăugat:||17. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă