Process Design Engineer (F/M)
Process Design Engineer
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
„Do you want to be part of our team? Below is the main role in your future mission”
- You are an important key that contributes to the manufacturing process of parts and organs by defining, achieving, integrating and evaluating, in compliance with the QCDP objectives of the Project
- Study the industrial feasibility of the Product/Process and prepare the product for its manufacture
- Able to elaborates the associated documentation and pilots its application by the manufacturer in the Start-up phase
- In charge of validating the Process by making numerical and physical models
- Good ability to implements the Process by accompanying the Manufacturer in assuming the process and participating in solving manufacturing problems
- Take part in the implementation of the Supervision and Intermediate Skills Plan.
- You bring contribution to improving performance by:
- Development of standards and automation of repetitive tasks, improving the tools and methods of sizing the flow
- achievement of REX at the important milestones regarding the experience accumulated in the Project's development phases
- Share best practices.
Candidate profile we are looking for:
• Higher technical studies
• Experience or knowledge of using NPDM (Catia V5/V6)
• Advanced knowledge of foreign languages: English and French.
• Good planning, anticipation, organization skills
• Working in a team and transversely
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis
• Customer orientation
All applications will be considered regardless of nationality, gender, disability, age, race, color, religion, pregnancy status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Job FamilyProduction Engineering
Renault Group is committed to creating an inclusive working environment and the conditions for each of us to bring their passion, perform to the full and grow, whilst being themselves.
We find strength in our diversity and we are engaged to ensure equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, etc. If you have a disability or special need requiring layout of the workstation or work schedule, please let us know by completing this form.
In order to follow in real time the evolution of your applications and to stay in touch with us, we invite you to create a candidate account. This will take you no more than a minute and will also make it easier for you to apply in the future.
By submitting your CV or application, you authorise Renault Group to use and store information about you for the purposes of following up your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Renault Group companies as described in the.
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
|Adăugat:||19. 9. 2023
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă