Product Owner with German
Product Design Competence Area
Product Design Office brings together Product Owners, Business Analysts and UX/UI Designers in their common journey to product mindset. We are genuinely curious professionals, and we approach every project with
- oriented activities, so that we understand the needs first and then provide the best solutions possible.
You will join a community of
- minded professionals and benefit from learning programs & resources, certifications and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Perform market research and competition analysis to understand the market, industry, and customer profile
- Collaborate with the client to understand the current product environment and contribute to its future state (i. e. Discovery Workshops)
- Understand the client vision and context, define the objectives, identify the solutions and constraints
- Facilitate and moderate the interactions between business and IT stakeholders
- Create the product concept by defining, managing, and delivering product requirements based on client’s needs
- Document the functional and
- functional requirements, define the specific context, activity, and
- relationship diagrams
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog for development: write user stories, contribute to milestones as needed and ensure that the acceptance criteria are defined accordingly.
- Manage the product roadmap: propose implementation roadmap to the customer, understand business objectives for the roadmap, guide stakeholders and propose priorities.
- Partner with the client and different stakeholders from the client’s side during the Discovery Workshops as well as with other team members (i. e. Project Delivery Managers, Software Architects, UX/UI Designers)
- Facilitate the collaboration between all the stakeholders involved in the process
- Create an environment that encourages the development, learning and transparency
- Train, mentor, and coach other Junior Product Owners enabling knowledge and
- how scalability at organizational level
- Map the working processes, recommend, and adopt all standard product management techniques in the
- day operations
- Apply product management methodologies and processes while using relevant tools
- Ensure all project artefacts are documented in a timely manner in accordance with Accesa & Ra
Ro policies and agreed project terms
- Propose process improvements, as well as cost and time optimization actions
- 2+ years’ of experience working in a similar role
- Ability to understand the business context
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in applying agile methodologies
- Good communication skills (i. e. active listening, ability to communicate complex ideas effectively)
- Critical thinking and
- solving skills
- Proven client facing and stakeholder management experience, manifesting focus on customer needs and business value
- Ability to manage change and work in a dynamic environment
- oriented, and willing to continuously
- Interaction with collaboration and tracking tools (i. e. Azure Dev
Ops, Jira, Miro, Mural, Trello)
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English
Is highly appreciated:
- Technical knowledge (i. e. HTTP methods, Postman, SQL, Sequence Diagram)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field such as Economics, Business, Computer Science or similar
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as
- life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses,
- house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on
- development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă