Product Release Support Engineer (w/ Python)
About the Project
Our client is looking for Product Release Support Engineers with Networking and Test Automation skillset, who will be defining and maintaining the Quality Release Gate for our Customer. This Team will have the ownership to define the process, debug all aspects of the Products' functionality in its release cycle and work closely together with our Test and Framework Development Team to identify root causes, raise issues accordingly to feature or test developers and triage problems. This team will also collaborate closely with the Customer's Developer Team on feature issues and thus reduce the number of flaws in the Product. The Customer relies on us to keep a healthy and real PASS rate of the tests in order to maintain a
- performance product and demonstrable quality metrics (Quality Gate). The current
- place process is not scaling up to the agile release strategy of the Customer's products.
Thus, the ideal candidate has deep knowledge of computer networking, as well as automation skills necessary to understand and debug efficiently the various testing scenarios (strong preference is Python, as the framework and tests are written in Python). Prior experience with distributed systems is highly desirable.
Our current team: Our current Test and Framework Development Team is comprised of experienced Automation and Manual QA Engineers, working in an agile process of Product Lifecycle Management. This team will provide close assistance to the Release Support Team.
Python 2. x /3. x, Atlassian Suite, Selenium Webdriver 3, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, KVM/v
Center, Linux, Docker, Ixia,
Opportunities for you
Debug all functional aspects of the Products and Test Framework, gaining experience in a wide area of technologies and devices (Advanced Applied Python knowledge, Cisco, Arista, Cumulus, etc. ). Work in a Docker environment. Define the Quality Gate process with the help of our existing team, maintaining it and having ownership over it. Collaborate closely with our local team and with the Customer's team. Contribute to automated test case development and framework development when the QG is GREEN and/or workload need is low (e. g. between
- end -
- start) - to keep a flexible, challenging work content and thus keep people motivation levels high, as well as work efficiency.
- Contribute to the quality strategy of the products by developing and maintaining the Quality Release Gate process
- Run and debug automated integration and system tests in Python
- Work closely with the engineering team to isolate and resolve defects in a timely manner
- Work closely with our local team to debug framework and test related issues
- Create bug reports when issues arise and track them through completion.
- Triage failures per severity and prioritize as necessary.
- Contribute to automation and framework development when needed.
Python, Networking, Automation QA, Cisco Switches/Routers, VPN, Automation, Networking, OSPF (Open Shortest Path First), Arista, VMware v
Center, Juniper, BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)
Nice to have
Romanian: C2 Proficient
English: C1 Advanced
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!
De ce să cauți de muncă pe Lucrezi.ro?
În fiecare zi oferte noi de muncă Puteți alege dintr-o gamă largă de locuri de muncă: Scopul nostru este de a oferi o gamă cât mai largă de opțiuni Lasă să-ți fie trimise noile oferte prin e-mail Fii primul care răspunde la noile oferte de muncă Toate ofertele de muncă într-un singur loc (de la angajatori, agenții și alte portaluri) Toate serviciile pentru persoanele aflate în căutarea unui loc de muncă sunt gratuite Vă vom ajuta să găsiți un nou loc de muncă