ITIL (advanced) HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 219, 000+ people across 54 countries, delivering
- leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending September 30, 2022 totaled $12. 1 billion. To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com. - Candidate should be willing to work flexible shift timings. - Should have experience working with Global clients. - Should have total 5 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure. - Should be involved into Project/Transition Management activities from past 5 or 7 years where he is PM from past 3 years.
1. Responsible for crisis management, process management, SLA adherence, service improvement, value adds etc. specific to his/her business unit – responsible for ensuring stability.
2. Should be able to drive the run arena – sys admin, storage and backup service towers.
3. Technical background preferred – should be comfortable and must know at least one OS flavor (UNIX , Windows), VMWARE, Storage and backup background would be an added advantage.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills – mandatory – Interaction is required at senior business level and internal delivery teams.
5. Excellent confidence level and good attitude – mandatory - Interaction is required at senior business level and internally delivery teams.
6. Should be customer facing and have a friendly personality.
7. KRA - Zero Escalation, Zero Surprise and Negotiator with the Customer
8. Preferred ITIL and Six Sigma background.
9. Must have project management skills.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Five years of previous project management (due diligence, transition, delivery, etc) experience.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project, and MS Office Suite.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the project lifecycle
- Crisp communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed negotiation and relationship skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Detail and big picture orientation.
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- ITIL certified
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 Certification preferred.
- Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt Certification a plus.
Iași, Județul Iași, Romania
|Postul de muncă:||Project Manager|
|Adăugat:||25. 11. 2022
Postul de muncă activ
Fii primul, care se va înregistra la oferta de muncă respectivă!